OFFICIAL NFL COMBINE (RCA Dome Feb 20th - 26th)

Last year safety class was not weak at all. Landry, Meriweather, Nelson, M.Griffin, Weddle...You could've argued pre-draft that all them dudes were firstround talents...

Kenny Phillips depiste his avg year, is the clear cut best safety prospect in this upcomming draft, and will be the first taken. There's going to be acouple teams with Safety being a pressing need going forward (Denver and Carolina are two teams I believe are in this case) and might 'reach'(ifthat's what you want to call it)..

I believe KP is a prospect who could've prospered by having a bit better supporting cast. This past season, he played with the most talented deficientMiami team in the last decade. His corners have been less than subpar...and the linebacker group took a nosedive(especially after Beast left).

No joke, KP seemingy created more havoc in the box than any of Miami's linebackers outside of maybe Gooden...

We will see though(on the draft)...

Landry, Meriweather, Nelson were the only sure fire 1st rounders, ur right tho, weak was a misnomer. but as far as top 15 picks only one Safety was worthy ofthat draft grade, and KP aint do nothin nowhere close to what Landry did on the field and at his combine KP is the prolly ( i say prolly with someuncertainty now) the best safety prospect but its no longer open and shut case, DaJuan Morgan closed the gap significantly between he and Phillips . andthat 4.3 Josh Barrett ran at his size will mesmerize most GMs and Scouts. between this past yrs film and this yrs workout, late 1st round would be best casescenario for him. Just my Opinion tho.

ps
laugh.gif
@ Hefney only being 5'7 & 7/8s

There is so much disparity in this draft its crazy.

very thin QB, CB, Saftey, Linebacker class.

But very deep RB, D-line, TE, and O- line class.

The drops off in talent at some positions is going to make this draft interesting. And man this about the deepest RB class in recent memory. Even with ChrisHenry's work out from last year he would be a late round pick in this draft.

I'm liking this draft class. Only because my Lions need DBs and OT. the deepest positions this year

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

I'm praying the Packers take a chance on Cromartie...

Yeah, since he's fairly raw at cornerback, but has exceptional athletic ability, i think it would benefit him much if could learn from two of the best inthe game (i.e. Harris & Woodson).

Back
Top Bottom