OFFICIAL NFL COMBINE (RCA Dome Feb 20th - 26th)

JOHN CLAYTON AND MEL KIPER SAID TODAY THAT FLACCO HAS MORE BUZZ THAN ANY OTHER PLAYER AT THE COMBINE

tired.gif
this guy Mike Mayock character said Brandon Flowers is the best CB inthis draft and saie he is the most physical corner he's seen in many yrs .

sick.gif

said he collapses Tight Ends on Running plays
laugh.gif
this dude did this ONCE vs BC.

I swear, he only watches one game from each player and then makes blanket statements about their overall game

please tell me some of you guys don't put too much stock into the combine.

and is it true that Darren McFadden has 5 kids with 5 different girls?

combine and pro-days weight a lot. if your a CB and you cant turn and run, see ya! But tape is everything! Maylock watches more than one film on a guy. He getspaid just to do that. He doesnt have to watch the whole game, just the half and thats the side of the ball the guys plays on. They played a nice commercialwith two of our guys this morning. The other two were Glen Dorsey and Matt Ryan. The all said the same phrase. They use test sports, athletes performance andTom Shaw's. It nice waking up to see your hard work on the tube.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

this guy Mike Mayock character said Brandon Flowers is the best CB in this draft and saie he is the most physical corner he's seen in many yrs .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bryant McFadden, Antrel Rolle, Darrell Revis > Brandon Flowers

As a physical CB in college....

And yeah...Tom Brady has the worst 40 that I have ever seen....Looked like he had never ran full speed before...

and is it true that Darren McFadden has 5 kids with 5 different girls?

roll.gif
roll.gif

off topic but If this is true, he is well on his way to joinin the likes of Travis Henry and Shawn Kemp. Hes already living the lifestyle ofpro-athletes by having multiple off-spring from multiple females

Former highly recruited Tennessee wide receiver James Banks, who completed his college career at Carson-Newman this season, will hold a private workout on Friday morning here in Indianapolis, starting at 11am.

Banks is a native of Indianapolis so by NCAA rules he is able to workout for NFL scouts in his hometown.

Several teams have expressed interest in him so he has gone out of his way to give them the best chance to see him, plus he will have former NFL quarterback Jeff George in attendance to throw the ball to him.

We will have full results and exclusive access to Banks following the workout tomorrow afternoon

laugh.gif
my dude James Banks

He was DA BIDNESS at UT.

He used to Big Boy CBs. Im really interested to see if he can make it.

smh.gif
@ Lamarcus Cokehead having to go this same route next yr

is app state WR Dexter Jackson going to be there?? because if so he will have the fastest 40 time

Jamaal Charles is one of the fastest guys in the country over 60m, which means he has that short-distance acceleration on lock

no reason why J Charles shouldn't run the fastest 40

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Jamaal Charles is one of the fastest guys in the country over 60m, which means he has that short-distance acceleration on lock

no reason why J Charles shouldn't run the fastest 40
None what so ever. And if they do they are going to get paid.

Jamaal Charles is stooopid fast. Chris Johnson should be in the ball park but the rest of those "fast" guys is in the next tier.

while i'm in here creepin, is Domonique-Rodgers Cromartie related to Antonio Cromartie? In what way?
They said cousin at the senior bowl that is all i know.

while i'm in here creepin, is Domonique-Rodgers Cromartie related to Antonio Cromartie? In what way?
And what's the story on James Banks?
And damn, i need the NFL network
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

i just want my boy STEVE JOHNSON to get drafted. always pay attetion in the combine when dudes played in my city even better to see someone i played highschool ball with

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

And damn, i need the NFL network
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Yeah, like theone2401 said, that is his cousin.

Cro also has a brother, TJ Williams, that went to Michigan State I believe....

He was THAT DUDE in HS and his 1st 2 yrs at Tennessee.
He played QB and WR.

dude is a tremedous athlete.

but

he cant get off that Green .

Got kicked out of Tennessee
smh.gif
and went to Po'Dump University.
now he tryin to get on.

Originally Posted by dreClark

TJ Williams is Cromartie's brother? Dude was supposed to play WR at Clemson, he & Quentez Ruffin even got tiger tattoos... TJ never made thegrades, went the Prep route and Clemson had to stop recruiting him because of some issues while he was there (maybe Hargrave?). Last I heard he got kicked offMich St's team.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by dreClark

TJ Williams is Cromartie's brother? Dude was supposed to play WR at Clemson, he & Quentez Ruffin even got tiger tattoos... TJ never made the grades, went the Prep route and Clemson had to stop recruiting him because of some issues while he was there (maybe Hargrave?). Last I heard he got kicked off Mich St's team.

Yep.
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL DATA: Ranked among the nation's top 20 postgraduate prospects by Scout.com (No. 16) . . . played for Coach John Shuman at Fork Union (Va.) Military Academy in 2005 where he caught 22 passes for 478 yards (21.7 avg.) and nine touchdowns . . . also saw action at cornerback in 2005 and intercepted four passes . . . attended the same prep school that produced former Spartan receiver Plaxico Burress (New York Giants) . . . originally signed with Clemson in 2005, coming out of Leon High School in Tallahassee, Fla., where he played for Coach Wade Rollinson . . . participated in the 2004 California-Florida Bowl . . . rated among the nation's top 50 wide receivers by Rivals.com (No. 39) and Collegefootballnews.com (No. 50) . . . ranked among Florida's top 100 seniors by Rivals.com (No. 59) and SuperPrep (No. 79) . . . named to SuperPrep's All-Dixie Team . . . had 37 receptions for 740 yards (20.0 avg.) and 11 TDs as a senior . . . also recorded 23 tackles, three interceptions and 10 pass break-ups in 2004 . . . caught 45 passes for over 1,000 yards and 11 TDs as a junior . . . made 24 tackles and three interceptions in 2003 . . . runs 4.4 in the 40 . . .) . his brother, Antonio Cromartie, played cornerback at Florida State (2003-05. . given name is Tyres Williams Jr. . . . born July 10, 1986 . . . no-preference major.
Thats crazy...MSU had Tonio's brother, and P Dub's cousin, Nehemiah Warrick

I'm excited to see what Long and Albert can do. Especially Albert. Dude is a monster, and if he can convince teams that he can play LT (which he can),he'll shoot up the board. I'd love to have him in Philly even though he's a Cowboys fan
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

tired.gif
this guy Mike Mayock character said Brandon Flowers is the best CB in
this draft and saie he is the most physical corner he's seen in many yrs .

sick.gif

said he collapses Tight Ends on Running plays
laugh.gif
this dude did this ONCE vs BC.

I swear, he only watches one game from each player and then makes blanket statements about their overall game

Hell Yeah he does. He showed one clip of McFadden dropping a screen pass and then all of a sudden, "McFadden drops passes in traffic"

Look at this shallow analysis...I swear Mayock can't be serious

laugh.gif
U aint gotta tell me, Ive watched this dude make these silly statements for 3 yrs now.
smh.gif
I saw that same clip u posted on NFL Network when it first airedand I said the same thing u did. He showed Mendenhall's hilights (from his career best game btw) and raved over him
laugh.gif

I always think back to last yr when he made a top 5 list of players at DB, and Charles Davis asked him to speak on one of their strengths and he flat out said,"I have yet to watch his game film"
eek.gif

laugh.gif
You havent seen him play but he's on your list of best players at the position
smh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom