OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Shaq over here would be very suprising. Then if we can make a package to aquire Tmac or Kobe.
eek.gif

What you smokin'? Get at me.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I like that Chandler isgetting early playing time.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Whatever.

I'm not really interested in this team making trades that we think make us better. Honestly, I've lost interest.

I'll get back in the thick of things when this joke of a GM/Coach is gone. I cannot root for this guy anymore.

With any luck, we'll get rid of Isiah and have a top 3 pick to start out fresh with. I can only hope.

Does this mean I don't have to watch Knick games anymore
eek.gif

laugh.gif

......i can say this so many times but my friend Mr.Dolan does Not listen FIRE ISIAH

time to refurbish the team like portland did

yall still want to win games? WHY?

this was a nice loss, SAC will be competition with the ping pong balls

^Simple....you have no heart. This team has no heart....I was glad to see Chandler play tonight though for the few minutes I actually watched. Just play theplayers that are going to give effort...I can deal with losing if I see players out there learning and giving 100%.

^I hate losing, so the idea of 'tanking' the season [joe budden] hurts my souuuuuul [/joe budden]. it is what it is though, if thatsthe route this franchise is willing to go, then so be it. but it [joe budden] hurst my souuuuuul [/joe budden] everytime it happens.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^Simple....you have no heart. This team has no heart....I was glad to see Chandler play tonight though for the few minutes I actually watched. Just play the players that are going to give effort...I can deal with losing if I see players out there learning and giving 100%.

ya...... when Brad Miller gets 16 rbs vs Eddy Curry's whopping 3 rbs.... it is just upsetting...
smh.gif
Although Eddy Curry was a bit effective early in the game, the rest of the starterswere horrendus. Q Rich just to name one
indifferent.gif
. I'm also glad that Isiah playedWilson Chandler though...

edit: even Isiah's now taking shots at his teams effort in the postgame interviews..... "Be true to the game." is part of what he said......

Knicks suck

Isiah is a *%#+@!* moron

nothing new tonight just another blowout loss. To the Kings a#@!$*#% team missing more than half of their starters at home.

Curry is feathers, never seen anyone as pathetic as him. Brad Miller is soft but to get outrebounded to him by a whopping 13, this guy really is somethingspecial.

Also did any of yalls see Curry get rejected by the intimidating post presence Dikembe Mutumbo-esque Beno Udrih? Are you %+#$#!# serious!!!!!!!???? A littleskinny@!++ European point guard swatted our 6'11 285 lb center. GROW SOME %+#$#!# NUTS!!! Than he has the guts to complain about a foul. Get the !*!% outof here.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Also we went back to that lob the ball into the post and everyone else stands around and does #+%+ offense that i hate so much that was
sick.gif

this team sucks, no D what so ever and Curry and Randolph cant run the floor for #+%+. The one smart move that i saw Isiah make was on one FT i saw him putMarbury in the box and sent Curry back to half court. i mean its not like Curry has a chance of getting an offensive board, so we might as well give him a headstart to get back on D!! (although he still probably wont make it)

Only players worth having on this team is Nate and Lee (who have been playing with heart unlike anyone else and Crawfoord (who was obviously marred by injurytoday, but he is VERY talented and wants to win badly as well. Unlike others, he WANTS to play and he WANTS to win. Wich is why he came back early. Some otherpeople would use that injury as an excuse for a 3 month absence)

The idea of the this team rebounding anytime in the next 2-3 yrs is absurd. The damage Isiah "Moron/Stupid look on my face/cant coach/sexualharasser" Thomas has done will not be repairable until we clear this roster and start from scratch. Beasley or rose can't save the destruction hasdone, yeah it will be a good start but the only thing us new york fans have to look forward to is Kidd Jefferson and maybe lebron in a Nets Uniform

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^Simple....you have no heart. This team has no heart....I was glad to see Chandler play tonight though for the few minutes I actually watched. Just play the players that are going to give effort...I can deal with losing if I see players out there learning and giving 100%.

ya...... when Brad Miller gets 16 rbs vs Eddy Curry's whopping 3 rbs.... it is just upsetting...
smh.gif
Although Eddy Curry was a bit effective early in the game, the rest of the starters were horrendus. Q Rich just to name one
indifferent.gif
. I'm also glad that Isiah played Wilson Chandler though...

edit: even Isiah's now taking shots at his teams effort in the postgame interviews..... "Be true to the game." is part of what he said......

Yeah man...say what you want about Isiah and I am no big fan of him. But I truly believe he wants to win more than his players. I dont know if anyoneheard Breen during the game commenting on how other teams comment on the Knicks lack of effort and how the teams is joking around during warmups on the layupline. And even after they came out tonight at the half and are down 14 they are still joking! What in the world is wrong with these players do they even careabout winning?!
Like I said at this point I have no reason to watch...I just want to see the young hustle guys play along with Marbury and Crawford.

I'm past the point of getting upset while watching the Knicks take the floor. You can guarantee that against any squad, NBA to Intramural, the Knicks willfall behind by double digits. However, I will not place the blame on the players (well, not completely and certainly not the majority of blame). Isiah has setsuch an environment where losing is the only thing the players know. It is truly a disastrous situation regarding Isiah Thomas.

As a player, it is inevitable to be affected on the floor when your HEAD COACH hasn't got his affairs in order. The only thing the Knicks have going forthem now is time. In enough time, we will be rid of this cancer called Isiah Thomas. In enough time, we will have our front office in the right hands. Inenough time, the Knicks won't be a joke of an organization. In enough time, I'll be able to enjoy a Knick game.

^^bro i was just thinking that same thing earlier when he made that wack+*+# championship team comments. I actually felt kinda bad for him. He did a horriblejob coaching this team and i believe that they could have been something this season if they were coached differently at the start, and even if thats not thecase he brought these guys here. But i feel like Zeke really wants to win and has faith in these guys. He is just feeling very let down by them right now. Hisloyalty to his players are getting in the way of +%#% though, cause he feels more like a friend and has too much faith in guys but he is definitely feeling letdown by his dudes. He wants to win more than pretty much all of these guys and only a few people are putting up the effort, and the locker room is split causeof that.

Yeah man...say what you want about Isiah and I am no big fan of him. But I truly believe he wants to win more than his players.

In my opinion that's pretty obvious and not only because of the lack of effort from the players. Isiah Thomas is one of the fiercest competitors of alltime and he still has it because its a mindset, it doesn't diminish like physical skills do over time. I think his "sweet" attitude is misleadingto most people..... As for the players, I can imagine it feels a bit awkward knowing your head coach is also your GM. But something has to be done....Isiah's gotta ditch his "calm and sweet" attitude and get in these player's faces big time.... show them who he really is as a competitor,also hire Patrick to work part time with Eddy Curry down low and Oak to help him with rebounding and toughen him up..... Otherwise this is a team where nobodyknows what their roles are.... It's that simple... If they knew their roles, this team would have a winning record now.

Don't worry about it Knicks fans my Nets lost to the Kings also this season, na but all jokes aside I still cannot believe one man named Isiah Thomasruined this Franchise and he had the nerve to say the Knicks will win a championship one day and he will be a part of it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You have to have to make the playoffs before you can talk about a championship.

Super Producer and GR8 I agree with things that both of you said. However, Dolan is not firing Isiah anytime soon. I dont realize why some people do not seethis. Only thing you can hope for is Isiah stepping down and just working in the front office. GR8 I agree with you that Isiah lets his feelings as GM affecthis ability to coach. I still put a great deal of blame on him for not bringing in the right players and also to the players for not having some damn pride.The blame goes both ways and actually the majority of the blame goes to Mr. Dolan because if he actually cared about winning instead of filling up the Gardenseats' then REAL CHANGES would have been made already. The majority of the blame has to fall on him....he is the true cause of this mess. Everyone whothinks Isiah is the only and main problem is not looking at the big picture.

BullsRepeat...I agree with your last post 100%. Thomas needs to get rid of that friendly attitude...its time to bark on some of these babies on this team. Ifyou are not playing hard tell them to shut the hell up and ride the bench.

Back
Top Bottom