OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

E) Nazr Mohammed- because Isiah is going to give Curry what should be David Lee's minutes. And because Curry is fat and doesnt defend/rebound and NazrMohammed is an offensive rebounding machine (as yalls know from his NY days, cause all he really did was be under the basket going for boards and gettingpasses set up by Marbury's penetration) so Nazr will just be getting offensive rebounds and easy buckets all night (unless Lee gets burn, which he wont)Nazr gets 25 and 20 book it.

why the hell did eddy curry just show a fade away
smh.gif

David Lee has played less than 9 minutes!! What does he have to do to play more than Quinten Richardson!? I'm not even a Knick fan, and that still pissesme off, lol.

as much as zach randolph is a scoring and rebounding machine....he has got to have the worst court vision i have ever seen...dude stays taking fadeaways whensomeone else is wide open

Originally Posted by DonnieDarko67

I thought my Nets were struggling, did yall peep Quentin and Isiah going at it on the bench?

I dont feel sorry for Isiah, He brought these bums here and no one to blame but himself. Q is a bum he brings nothing to this team get him out here. DavidLee needs PT , no way around it. He should be a starter

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

as much as zach randolph is a scoring and rebounding machine....he has got to have the worst court vision i have ever seen...dude stays taking fadeaways when someone else is wide open

Zach gets ZERO props from me for the simple fact he doesnt have a pass button. I swear the whole team could be on him and he would still chick up a shot. Were like the bad news bears just in basketball.

Back
Top Bottom