mediaday200817.jpg
mediaday200814.jpg
mediaday20083.jpg
mediaday20089.jpg
mediaday20082.jpg

cant lie....steph does look like he's in amazing shape

and danilo looks ultra suspect...but he's just european

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

LOL that article is pointless. Entitled "Teammates want Marbury to go away" , where in the article does anybody say that?
he ain't gotta say it...from what I heard it's not that far off
laugh.gif

"Jerome ran the floor like he was chasing after the $12.8 million he stood to lose if he didn't show up here ready to play.

"When it's my time to hang it up, it's my time to hang it up," Jerome said after the morning workout. "But I just felt it wasn't mytime yet. When that time comes I'm going to do that, but right now it's not my time."

It was close. The 7-1 James admitted that he ballooned to as much as 347 pounds this summer. He attributed it to not being able to run from March until August.And that if he just looks at a Krispy Kreme . . ."

347??? thats absolutely disgusting. apparently he's lost 30 pounds of that but still

jeffries couldn't give up his number, although he wanted to, as per some NBA rules

he just took 14 because it was his father's number

regardless of what may be happening behind the scenes, steph is gonna perform on the court

eddy curry however will probably not for a good month or two, until the system drops some pounds off of him

as for who i'd get rid of right now:

mardy
malik
jerome
jeffries

Originally Posted by MeloVP

jeffries couldn't give up his number, although he wanted to, as per some NBA rules

he just took 14 because it was his father's number

regardless of what may be happening behind the scenes, steph is gonna perform on the court

eddy curry however will probably not for a good month or two, until the system drops some pounds off of him

as for who i'd get rid of right now:

mardy
malik
jerome
jeffries
Thats the same four that I would cut as well. Buying out both JJ's would be tough though.

Well, at least our uniforms are one of the best in the NBA. Jamal Crawford being a leader? Please, he's never sniffed the playoffs!

mardy looking like a 13 year vet

doesn't even matter. when he does "perform" we still taking L's.

them G Ladys he poppin probably got his brain looking like egg yolk.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Well, at least our uniforms are one of the best in the NBA. Jamal Crawford being a leader? Please, he's never sniffed the playoffs!

true but hes very charismatic and most of the players look up to him
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom