OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Don't waste your hard earned money on Knicks tickets.
laugh.gif

Give it to me and you can come over and watch me take a crap on my cat. Same entertainment value.

as long as the focal big is curry now, instead of zachariah, he should have no issues

if eddy doesn't get the rock, he loses any sort of attentiveness

Originally Posted by MeloVP

as long as the focal big is curry now, instead of zachariah, he should have no issues

if eddy doesn't get the rock, he loses any sort of attentiveness
Eddy sucks he should play some defense and maybe hustle a little bit before he stops *****ing about getting the ball. He is only a littleeffective when he gets it every time and similar to Zach the ball movement stops and he cant pass out of the double if it comes he'll either force up a badshot or turn it over. That *$%* cant run in the offense we wwant to run that is if he can even get down the floor quick enough with out getting a heartattack...

think like Portland! cmon trade Z Bo forget about value right now. I want both of those bums gone ASAP and maybe i can at least watch this team with someexcitement. Watcing those 2 fat %*@$@ eat up the ball and play the softest defense i have ever seen kills me a little inside. We wont be good but if we get ridof those 2 we can maybe be exciting and run the ball like we want to do and have our guards like Crawford and Chandler and Nasty Nate Robinson run the showwhile getting some big men who can run. I mean we go out and be stupid and get D'Antoni cause we want to run and the only good thing that i thought wouldcome out of that is we would get rid of these fat %*@$@ once and for all but we got D'Antoni (which was dumb) and they're still **%$#+! here. They aregonna hold back development on some of our guys. Lets let he guards run the show, let chandler develop, let Lee start at the 4 and lets find a fill in centerfotr now similar to what we did with PG when we signed Chris Duhon.

nah we need the official link lol, not from the offseason thread full of rumors. as of right now he is still a knick

it aint official yet, but its seems to be inevitable

he gonna get snapped up quick, heat seem like number one candidate, denver needs to get in on that action too

well if we do keep zbo i would like dantoni to start him at C and dlee at pf. i would like to see a lineup of duhon, jc, ill will, dlee, zbo.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

well if we do keep zbo i would like dantoni to start him at C and dlee at pf. i would like to see a lineup of duhon, jc, ill will, dlee, zbo.
Zach cant play the 5 is that a joke. He cant even dunk. He is undersied and he doesnt even have close to the athletisism to make up for it hes afbat $+$$ who cant even dunk. In the running system you need a center who can run the floor and just throw down dunks when he needs to. We need to get rid ofZach cause he will take time away from D Lee and we need to get rid of Curry and get another athletic center who doesnt score much but one that plays D and andcn throw down dunks. No way Zach can play the 5. He cantdunk or any of that $+$$ and he is a bad enough defender at the 4 imagine him trying to guard likeDwight Howard or some $+$$ or Yao.
sick.gif

I think it's obvious that has been walsh's plan all along. He's a smart basketball man. There is no way be would have taken a one sided deal

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Zach cant play the 5 is that a joke. He cant even dunk. He is undersied and he doesnt even have close to the athletisism to make up for it hes a fbat $+$$ who cant even dunk. In the running system you need a center who can run the floor and just throw down dunks when he needs to. We need to get rid of Zach cause he will take time away from D Lee and we need to get rid of Curry and get another athletic center who doesnt score much but one that plays D and and cn throw down dunks. No way Zach can play the 5. He cantdunk or any of that $+$$ and he is a bad enough defender at the 4 imagine him trying to guard like Dwight Howard or some $+$$ or Yao.
sick.gif
Wait so...can Zach dunk?

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Zach cant play the 5 is that a joke. He cant even dunk. He is undersied and he doesnt even have close to the athletisism to make up for it hes a fbat $+$$ who cant even dunk. In the running system you need a center who can run the floor and just throw down dunks when he needs to. We need to get rid of Zach cause he will take time away from D Lee and we need to get rid of Curry and get another athletic center who doesnt score much but one that plays D and and cn throw down dunks. No way Zach can play the 5. He cantdunk or any of that $+$$ and he is a bad enough defender at the 4 imagine him trying to guard like Dwight Howard or some $+$$ or Yao.
sick.gif
im saying though if we are stuck wit zbo and curry what you want us to do? start both of them again? nah id rather zbo start at C cuz curry cantdo nuttin and is better on the bench and that way dlee can get minutes. you say we need to get rid of them both yea we know that but what can we do, we arestuck with them for now.

Back
Top Bottom