OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

anyone going to the draft? and are the tickets free or do they cost $$? and whats the best time to show up to get tickets?

tickets are on sale tomorrow at 11am for $15 at the MSG box office

Miami is clearly shopping the 2.

Trade that would work:

David Lee
Malik Rose
6th overall pick

for

Mark Blount
2nd overall pick

::

Also, I wonder why the Raptors weren't interested in trading for Randolph. JO is clearly an injury liability, while ZBo is good for 82 a year. His contractis a year longer than JOs, but JO is paid around 22 while ZBo about 16. I honestly think ZBo is better than JO at this point, and us Knick fans would'vetaken Ford and the 17th in a heartbeat.

^i like that trade

for miami, you don't get beasley, but you can def still pick up a great player there

so miami would bring in david lee and possibly fill their hole at 1 with jerryd or DJ.

we should package the 6 anyway to get rid of zach

i wanna hold on to curry, he showed skill in 06, meanwhile zach is just a chuck, always has been, and he always will be

it's very promising that eddy is in summer lg too, mike prolly forcin his fat %%$ in there

zach gon be in gary gettin high outta his mind, or in dallas with j-high

I'm a Knick fan, so I would love to fleece Miami into taking that, but come on guys. We all know that would be a TERRIBLE move for Miami. The hell is D Leegonna do for that team? He is like a bootleg collabo of Marion (can't shoot, but is a great glue/effort guy) and Haslem (good rebounder, solid effort,picks up garbage buckets). He would bring nothing special to that squad.

And to pass on Beasley or Mayo? Two of the "3 surefire superstars" in this draft. If I was Riley and you all suggested that trade to me, I wouldlaugh at you.

Are we losing our common sense NY?

I know times are rough, but we gotta keep it real.

Ok I know ya'll are mad at the man but how exactly is TJ ford a better fit than Steph. He's undersized, plays little defense and isn't that greatof a playmaker plus he's injury prone. That would be terrible for NY

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Ok I know ya'll are mad at the man but how exactly is TJ ford a better fit than Steph. He's undersized, plays little defense and isn't that great of a playmaker plus he's injury prone. That would be terrible for NY

i dont think anyone ever said he was better...but lets see...hes younger...gets paid less...doesn't brag about being the best pg in the league...doesntwant or need to shoot the ball every time down...more???

In fact, the Knicks told Augustin's agent that they he will "definitely be in consideration" when they use the sixth overall pick.

Playing in Mike D'Antoni's system is something that certainly interests the New Orleans native.

"That system is what I'm used to, it's what I'm familiar with," he added.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i like this dude DJ alot, i think he is very talented, and justa good person and he is very mature and a leader. He is alot like Chris Paul like that and because of his skills. I think he is being underated because of hissize. I agree if we keep #6 or move down to a later lottery pick we should strongly consider taking my dude DJ to run the point for this team in the future.

I REALLy want the Knicks to make a push at getting Bwasley though because of his stock slipping . I know wals has vearious scenarios in mind right now, he maykeep it, trade down and clear cap, trade it for a star player he says he has been in talks about getting star [players but he wouldnt throw names, but i thinkthe best move he could possibly make would be to go uup and get Beasley. He is an absolute beast and he is a big time kind of guy who would love it in Ny hehas that definite swag. We could start a rivalry with the %#+!@!* Bulls when they get Rose.
mad.gif

and also if we do get Beasley that is a definite piece for our future and we could look o adress PG next year which has various talented PGs as well that aremore pass oriented and not 1/2 molds. Like if we could trade up and get Beasley and than take a guy like Jennings or rubio next year we would be headed forchampionships, we would be on the right track that team would be money. And also next year Marbury wont get in the way cause he will be 100% off the cap, weshould just let him start another year so we can get one of those 2 PGs next year in the draft...

and than the year after we get the final piece of our future in Lebron
pimp.gif

that team along with some throw in guys that would fit the system would equal MAD chips.... i really think we should go after Beasley hare even if we have totrade some valuable pieces.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I like Nate
frown.gif
NH

On a side note: He's been doing WORK @ Nike Pro City at Hunter College.
pimp.gif

Yo those games still goin on son?

I forgot all about that Pro-Am this summer and I was down at school today too...Nate with no strings attached....in our gym....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Ok I know ya'll are mad at the man but how exactly is TJ ford a better fit than Steph. He's undersized, plays little defense and isn't that great of a playmaker plus he's injury prone. That would be terrible for NY

TJ Ford bopped the @#+! out of Jared Jeffries; what's terrible about that?

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I like Nate
frown.gif
NH

pimp.gif

I forgot all about that Pro-Am this summer and I was down at school today too...Nate with no strings attached....in our gym....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yessir, Tuesday/Thursdays...

He's on the 'Gold's Gym' team. I think Smush is on that team as well. Other NBA players I heard that are in there are Marcus Williams andMaurice Ager... Nate tried some off the glass between the legs dunk but salty *## Marcus Williams pulled him by the arm so that he would'nt shut the damngame down.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I like Nate
frown.gif
NH

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yessir, Tuesday/Thursdays...

He's on the 'Gold's Gym' team. I think Smush is on that team as well. Other NBA players I heard that are in there are Marcus Williams and Maurice Ager... Nate tried some off the glass between the legs dunk but salty *## Marcus Williams pulled him by the arm so that he would'nt shut the damn game down.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im in there tomorrow. Like 6:30 right?

Does it really look like we are going to end with with the Italian dude y'all?....
tired.gif
Anybody think Steph is gonna have a good season?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Anybody think Steph is gonna have a good season?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Most def.

This n know he aint goin to Italy, and he know that even if he has a career year, he aint doin those type of digits anywhere in the world.

So, he's gonna try and show out so he can get a decent contract somewhere else next year.

tired.gif
Not feeling it right about now. I'll be at the Liberty game for unknown reasons (
smh.gif
nerd.gif
) but I'll Tivo. Knowing our luck, we'll pull offsomething bogus. I can here the Garden crowd already. It's the Renaldo Balkman draft pick ALL OVER AGAIN.

Im in there tomorrow. Like 6:30 right?
Yea, every tues/thurs 6:30 & 8:30 games.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

K, you go to Hunter?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

these mock drafts are f'ing ridic....only legit seeming one is nbadraft.net...and they got flaws...forget about ESPN

i want Bayless now that Mayo doesnt seem to be on board for us...him or Randolph...this kid needs a strength coach...but his potential is frigginamazing...imagine a 6'10 lefty SF who is nimble...basically can be what Jared was supposed to be...

Westbrook is aight, but he's not real...but if Mike/Donnie decide to go for a defensive guard, he's the best choice...a bit high for #6 if you askme....also...if we had a shotblocker like Dalembert in the middle, i wouldnt be so against taking DJ...but theres no help down the middle.

Back
Top Bottom