OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Looking at things objectively...and taking my liking for college hoops and the players involved outa the equation...

The foreign kid could by all means be very good.

I think with the sudden surge of foreigners that were drafted a few years ago and with a lot being busts everyone is not gona be sold on any of em, really.

But their still have been plenty of successful imports.

I can't comment cause I haven't seen anything of him.

If he ends up being the pick...just have to wait and see.

I mean I see where you're coming from but since we know so little about him we don't know if he's ready now (the video doesn't show thatmuch either way) and I think I'd rather lean towards taking someone a little more polished and NBA ready. Not saying the 5 above him are really that aboveand beyond NBA ready, but with the trend I don't know if I'd be too confident in the pick.
I post where I damn well please... But I will say that while I hope y'all don't draft juice, I do hope that y'all get someone who will develope into a decent player. While its fun exploiting how you guys are horrible I do miss the competitive series we used to have
ohwell.gif

Watch Rose in the lane before you tries to draw a foul and gets stuck in Curry's tummy fat.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I post where I damn well please... But I will say that while I hope y'all don't draft juice, I do hope that y'all get someone who will develope into a decent player. While its fun exploiting how you guys are horrible I do miss the competitive series we used to have
ohwell.gif

as i was saying...at least SOME of what you say makes sense unlike 90% of the other ppl who try to come in here and flame....see the fredric weis = daniloganillari post that homeboy deleted after i called him out

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

ya totallllyyyy got PWNEDDDDDDDD
eyes.gif

hop off.

your team will be #@*@ for another decade.

Interesting. Never heard that statement before. Thanks for opening up my mind.
smile.gif

yo son, take that bullshhh 6 1/2 kt chain to the pawn shop, collect the $3.38 they give you, drink some clorox and call it a life.
2z7gd3q.jpg
2gwywlg.jpg

Edit: Temporarily banned - personal attack.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

ohwell.gif

as i was saying...at least SOME of what you say makes sense unlike 90% of the other ppl who try to come in here and flame....see the fredric weis = danilo ganillari post that homeboy deleted after i called him out

laugh.gif
Yea on some G #*%$, I'ma Need Y'all To GET BETTER! ASAP Its really discouraging to see what that franchise has turned into in retrospect.Hopefully Walsh can right the ship.

This is mature Cake speaking.

Yea...

Ummmmm...

%$%*....

Ummmmm....

Got Damit Ummmm...

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif

Naaaah... but I do hope that euro cat turns into the next toni for y'all tho
ohwell.gif

Damn Mez I didn't know you were one of them too... shoulda figured tho its like a 3:1 ratio interms of NYC : rest of the US NTers
roll.gif
smh.gif

But yea we might as well polly on that seeing as tho I've gotten all of that out of my system, as long as y'all don't draft Juice and talk aboutfinaggling LeBron that is, I actually wanna see y'all get better besides those two options tho.

Y'all do need to clear cap space in thee worst way. Looking at the list that Holden posted, I honestly can't believe they allowed Zeke to sign off onsome of those contracts. That was madness:smh:

Naaaah... but I do hope that euro cat turns into the next toni for y'all tho
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

god i hope not...for some reason i remember toni being nice...but lookin at his stats...dude had like 1 good season and is a career 10/4 guy

if we keep the pick i hope we get someone more like brandon roy and less like big country reeves

Anyone peep chad ford's updated mock draft today? If Minnesota takes Mayo I will cry. I can't handle that much dissapointment. The lottery hurt enoughbut I talked myself into us getting Mayo but if that doesn't happen I don't know what I will do.

^don't hold your breath homie...i've even read an article that had mayo going #2 to miami to pair with d. wade

^^that !@++ is rumors. There is 0 chance of Rose/Beasley not being in the top 2. It wont happen. Miami may like Mayo or some !@++ but they will realize theyare absolute fools to not take Beasley at 2 if he is available... unless they trade the pick. But Rose/Beasley will be 1/2

Originally Posted by THE GR8

^^that !@++ is rumors. There is 0 chance of Rose/Beasley not being in the top 2. It wont happen. Miami may like Mayo or some !@++ but they will realize they are absolute fools to not take Beasley at 2 if he is available... unless they trade the pick. But Rose/Beasley will be 1/2

oh of course....but i also think there is 0 chance of mayo being available at #6

UGH

if all goes well/according to rumors

Bulls:Rose
Heat:Beasley
Wolves:Love (i'd like to see this personally. him and Al would be a decent frontcourt)
Sonics:Bayless
Memphis: Lopez
Knicks Mayo

any other year Mayo woulda been a lock for #1

i havent seen ANY rumors that have love going 3rd....no wonder outsiders think knicks fans as a whole are delusional

seen it on Hoopshype.com

they want McHale to mentor him or something to that extent. dude would be a bit high @ 3rd. Better than Lopez tho (either one)

[table][tr][td]Minnesota Looking To Take Love?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]May 27, 2008 - 5:36 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Draft Express -
Timberwolves' General Manager Kevin McHale is looking at taking UCLA freshman Kevin Love with the third pick in next month's NBA Draft, according to DraftExpress.com.

Numerous sources with ties to Minnesota confirmed that McHale's favorite prospect is Love although some would consider him a reach that early in the draft.

There are also rumors that the Wolves could look to trade the pick for veteran talent. [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/52717/20080527/minnesota_looking_to_take_love/

Back
Top Bottom