OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
check the sig
I'm on fiyah!!!
pimp.gif

diddy.jpg

GR8, why do you want to keep Steph so bad? For what? I love dude as much as anyone, but lets face it, he's a certified loser.

GR8, why do you want to keep Steph so bad? For what? I love dude as much as anyone, but lets face it, he's a certified loser.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

even tho the question is not directed to me, GR8 and others like myself feel that we just keep stephon to let his contract run out. If we trade him,there's good chance we're going to take on a contract that's longer than marbury's. By that idea, it's going against clearing capspace.

I think there's no point in trading Marbury now, just let him walk after next season. If Walsh wants Marbury out of NY now, might as well just buyouthis contract and release him.

even tho the question is not directed to me, GR8 and others like myself feel that we just keep stephon to let his contract run out. If we trade him,there's good chance we're going to take on a contract that's longer than marbury's. By that idea, it's going against clearing capspace.

I think there's no point in trading Marbury now, just let him walk after next season. If Walsh wants Marbury out of NY now, might as well just buyouthis contract and release him.

Back
Top Bottom