OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

I'm so ecstatic that Jackson is a top candidate for Coach. As far as other personnel, Ewing NEEDS a spot on the bench. Having him, there would not only bebeneficial to our big men, but it would truly be a real emotional lift to the squad. Give the Knicks a real NY feel too.

Anyway, regarding the draft, I don't follow college ball much, but my boy says Mayo would be a beast on the Knicks. I know I'm not saying much ofanything, but I want to show my support now before we start the winning, and no one accuses me of jumping the band-wagon.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to move my sig from my other SN back to this one. :pimp:

I'm so ecstatic that Jackson is a top candidate for Coach. As far as other personnel, Ewing NEEDS a spot on the bench. Having him, there would not only bebeneficial to our big men, but it would truly be a real emotional lift to the squad. Give the Knicks a real NY feel too.

Anyway, regarding the draft, I don't follow college ball much, but my boy says Mayo would be a beast on the Knicks. I know I'm not saying much ofanything, but I want to show my support now before we start the winning, and no one accuses me of jumping the band-wagon.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to move my sig from my other SN back to this one. :pimp:

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
check the sig
I'm on fiyah!!!
pimp.gif

diddy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom