OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

GR8, why do you want to keep Steph so bad? For what? I love dude as much as anyone, but lets face it, he's a certified loser.

even tho the question is not directed to me, GR8 and others like myself feel that we just keep stephon to let his contract run out. If we trade him, there's good chance we're going to take on a contract that's longer than marbury's. By that idea, it's going against clearing cap space.

I think there's no point in trading Marbury now, just let him walk after next season. If Walsh wants Marbury out of NY now, might as well just buyout his contract and release him.

Yeah pretty much, getting rid of Steph will hurt this franchise for years. That is amove that we would make in the past. We have traded so many big contractsduring their contract year this decade (dating back to Ewing) and because of that we never cleared those salaries from the cap and trading the expiringcontracts for other big contracts that are long term just had the money in our cap piling and piling up instead of coming off.

I love Steph but its safe to say his experiment in NY has been a failure, the least that we should be able to get from it is his 22 million coming off of OURcap instead of some other team who traded for him because we were stupid enough to get rid of him but havent actually had to suffer with Steph these past 4years. To sum it up we have dealt with Steph, WE not anybody else deserves his 22 mil coming off of OUR CAP!!

and as for Diddy i have been repping him for years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... or Nas (Nas/Hov wars part II)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nas>>>Hov

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

dude was probably checkin to see if we were clowning on the clips.

but props though on being like the only dude to keep the clippers sig
I'm not the only one hops
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Kenny Smith Enters Radar For Knick GM

April 27, 2008 - 6:57 am New York Daily News -
Kenny Smith may make the jump from TNT analyst to the new GM of the New York Knicks , Frank Isola of the New York Daily News is reporting.

Smith is scheduled to interview this week with Knicks'President Donnie Walsh, according to a source.

Smith will be one of many candidates interviewed for the position currently held by Glen Grunwald, who was hired by Isiah Thomas.
grin.gif

Kenny Smith may make the jump from TNT analyst to the new GM of the New York Knicks , Frank Isola of the New York Daily News is reporting.

Smith is scheduled to interview this week with Knicks'President Donnie Walsh, according to a source.

Smith will be one of many candidates interviewed for the position currently held by Glen Grunwald, who was hired by Isiah Thomas.
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom