OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

THE GR8:
This once again brings up my argument of why the +%$% have we not hung up John Starks' #3 definitley and other maybes like Bernard King's 30 and Oakley's 34?????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

that's honestly a good question....maybe if they had won that championship in 94......

THE GR8 Oakley and Starks would be up in the rafters as dude said earlier if they had won in 94. They are two of my favorite Knicks but I am not mad about themnot being up there.

As far as Monroe goes I think for someone who only played for the team four years he should not be up in the rafters in DC. When people think of Monroe theythink of him as a Knick first and foremost.

^ you know what i'm saying? man, winning games 78-72 is fine with me. i love van gundys style, but i don't think his heart is in it anymore. takes afew years off, gets a new job, quits..........i don't like that pattern. i want someone who is here for the long run.

Like I said before, Knicks will probably win one game during this 4 game West Coast trip (not many East teams come out with a .500 record during these trips).

they've only had one bass loss vs. Miami, they are simply losing to teams that are better than they are, at least for the "moment".

i know my dude THEGR8 is going to watch this game closely with artest and curry. like other guy said im going to have low expectations so when they lose itwon't be as disappointing so i forsee a L tonight
nerd.gif

i didnt throw JVG's name out there because i actually expected him to come back. but only because we havent been serious contenders since he was around.plus i think a defensive minded coach would be great here. we all know when everything is clicking this team is capable of putting up 115. but that does us nogood when the opposing team puts up 119. what other coaches are available that we havent given a shot? as much as i love herb, no he won't cut it. the czarmike fratello? rudy t?

Originally Posted by Woodside718

i know my dude THEGR8 is going to watch this game closely with artest and curry. like other guy said im going to have low expectations so when they lose it won't be as disappointing so i forsee a L tonight
nerd.gif
Your damn right i did and after watching the game tonight i was absolutley disgusted, and i have never felt stronger about trading this bum Curry tothe pacific Northwest to bring
Artest where he belongs.

Curry is maybe the softest man on the face of the earth. You have to be kidding me. Letting guard after guard just have a free ticket to the paint. Holy+!%%!!! If we want some %$#!+!% defense, than dont bench Marbury, how about you sit Curry's %$#!+!% fat$$@% on the bench where it belongs and and start maboi David Lee at C and Z bo at PF, the small lineups are better anyway and that lineup brings crazy energy. Plus if Lee got starters minutes put him as a lockfor 15 + 10 every night. Not only was Curry getting burned on D and i got no clue what Isiah was thinking keeping him in that long instead of Jeffries in that2OT, but his overall softness downlow. His frustration foulss have to stop they are killer, they only help us because it gets him out of the game, but iflipped out when Zeke put him in on late FTs instead of Jeffries. Martin gave us a GIFT by missing both, but this !$@# Curry cant be strong and grab a board,and guess who was the catalyst? This tough SOB Ron Artest!!! Dude was killing us all night, bring ma boi back to NYC where he belongs, we need his NYCtoughness and energy and also another scoring option, if we had a lineup with Steph and Crawford in the backcourt along with Artest and than a small but toughfront court of Z Bo and Lee, no one could !$@# with the Knicks. We need to get rid of both Isiah and Curry. Also Curry, throw it down!!! Holy +!%%, i willinform you 1 last time you are 7 %$#!+!% feet, grow some balls. Look at those trades that i posted the other day now, they probably sound a lot better now. GetArtest and focus on defense and trade curry for him....

And bring back Jeff Van Gundy, Dolan can go as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On another note though, Artest %$#!+!% carried at the end of regulation when Sac took the lead. Knicks should have won it there. I hate blaming the refs, butthere is no %$#!+!% excuse for that. When Crawford gets called for these +!%% carries every time he touches the ball, and than after Mobley the other day andthan Artest today after a great defensive stand, that i cannot stand. Was that Donaghy by any chance????
mad.gif
mad.gif

On a positive note, David Lee has to be the best thing to happen to the Knicks since 1985
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep this dude at all costs, i would even be dissapointed to see him packaged in a Kobe trade or anyhting, please Isiah if you do anything good PLEASE keepLee.

Great D by Marbury, unfourtunately by playing this lockdown D it got him tired by the overtimes and his offensive game hindered A LOT. But he played some greatD tonight and i was very pleased with the effort that he displayed tonight.

Really nothing else good to say after tonights game. Should of been ours with all the oppurtunities, the missed carry on Artest, Curry being soft and notthrowing it down, and than i dont know how we missed both those buzzer beaters at the end of the first OT 2 GREAT looks. But of course if you want ways of howto lose the game, the Knicks wrote the book on that +!%%.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom