OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

hey what's up guys... longtime lurker, 1st time poster in this thread... knicks fan since 91 and ive through the ups and downs with this franchise. all i am going to say is that if we get a top 5 pick and get some european piece of trash (ala frederick weis sp?) i will fly up to ny from orlando n straight body the knicks front office.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
you're a damn fool for that one.... btw nice avy sir
pimp.gif

Wilson Chandler just hyper extended his left knee
frown.gif

Damn, that looked ugh.

Just saw my home girl on TV lolz, I still hate her for not getting me tickets for tonights game.

What the +@!%? Are you $%@+@$% serious?

And this team can't even lose when they're supposed to.

+@!% you Isiah
indifferent.gif

May you never receive another job offer again

Your last game at Madison Square, the only good thing we've had in years.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Billy King?!?

We'll never hear the end of it from FR3SH.

True +%+! him. He filled up the Hawks with like 1000 swingmen, took a swingman which they already had 1000 of over a point guard (which they really needed) with two franchise players available at the position (Chris Paul and Deron)

He also took Shelen Williams at #5 i dont want that guy as our GM

I'm not big on Billy King either, i mean he had AI who was the best player in the NBA for a while and good enough to single handidly take his team to the chip in 01 but he could never build anything around him to take the next step as elite. i mean he could never give him anyone decent. And than when AI couldnt take having no one anymore King traded him for not nearly what he is worth.

I dont know about the other guy really so i wont say anything about him, but like i have been saying i would rather start someone up in their career cause we are rebuilding. We dont need a guy who has been in the L for 30 years. Just like i would want Jackson to begin his head coaching career with us (also because Pat would join the staff) i would also like to see if we can start up ol Knicks like Allan Houston or Greg Anthony.
that's billy knight....king was in philly

coach should be mark jackson and our new GM should be kiki... and our pick in the draft should be rose.. thats a start on the right path

That would be AMAZING if everything went down like that. But the only thing we really don't have control on is Derrick Rose. I have a feeling we willget the 4-5th pick.

Never got why everyone loves Kiki...

Melo fell into his lap....the Camby trade worked out for him...

Trade for KMart and drafting of the foreign game...awful

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Billy King?!?

We'll never hear the end of it from FR3SH.

True +%+! him. He filled up the Hawks with like 1000 swingmen, took a swingman which they already had 1000 of over a point guard (which they really needed) with two franchise players available at the position (Chris Paul and Deron)

He also took Shelen Williams at #5 i dont want that guy as our GM

I'm not big on Billy King either, i mean he had AI who was the best player in the NBA for a while and good enough to single handidly take his team to the chip in 01 but he could never build anything around him to take the next step as elite. i mean he could never give him anyone decent. And than when AI couldnt take having no one anymore King traded him for not nearly what he is worth.

I dont know about the other guy really so i wont say anything about him, but like i have been saying i would rather start someone up in their career cause we are rebuilding. We dont need a guy who has been in the L for 30 years. Just like i would want Jackson to begin his head coaching career with us (also because Pat would join the staff) i would also like to see if we can start up ol Knicks like Allan Houston or Greg Anthony.
that's billy knight....king was in philly

I said Billy King is the one that couldnt do %%#! with AI on his team and than traded him for trash.

anyway the game sucked to day but at least we got a loss. This team *!*+$$! sucks especially Collins and Jeffries
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anyway like i said above im huge on Jackson as a head coach and i have been for a long time ever since i heard his name come up back in the day when LennyWilkens was fired. In the words of Ewing "He has the New York swagger" and i agree with that he is a NYer and not to leave out his knowledge for thegame. he will bring some fire out of the guys as well and his inexperiece can be healed in our rebuilding years. Like i daid im not interested in all those GMtargets or Kiki oi would rather start up a young guy maybe an ex Knicks like Houston or Greg Anthony as an assistsant to Walsh while Walsh does most of thework and hands down the power when the younger guy is ready.

All things aside goood to see my nois Lee and Nate play some good bball in our last home game, right now along with Chandler and maybe Crawford (a bit iffy onhim, i like him but i dont know iff he is best for us) they are the only ones i like on this team and i see as assets for the future (and again really only Leeas a future STARTER) but i can see a guy like Nate being a GREAT player coming off the bench, and you never know if we cant land Rose this offseason i wouldntmind giving Nate the chance to start next year in a rebuilding season to see if he can prove that he is starting material for the future and earn a new deal.

EDIT: oh you right i see. Yes but my point is i dont want Knight or King. As i mentioned Knight filled the Hawks with 1000 players tht all play the sameposition (swingman) and passed up on 2 franchise pgs (Chris Paul and Deron Williams (who are today probab;y the 2 best PGs in the NBA) when they needed a PG totake ANOTHER swing man who is really nothing speacial (Marvin Williams)

And as i mentioned King had AI who was good enough to take Phily to the finals literally by himself and this guy King could never get pieces around him to goon to the next level. I mean AI was that good but King could never give him ANY help. And than when AI couldnt take it and asked for a trade he maybe got .0001of AI's value.

Knight I'm not a fan of...

King neither, but I'd be more accepting of him.....it's incredibly tough to build around AI

id be shocked if we got lower than the 2nd overall pick... stern realli wants the knicks to go back to the glory days so i believe he will do what isnecessary. ala the ewing draft ordeal

Yeah, but it was much, much easier to rig this thing in 1985...

If we get a top 2 pick, everyone will scream fix....but It'd be legit, imo.

I hope he does tho

ill be the 1st one online buying the rose authentic... and then we hear "with the 2nd pick in the 2008 NBA draft, the New York Knicks select.... vladamirkresfttrudtic from russia.."
smh.gif

ill be the 1st one online buying the rose authentic... and then we hear "with the 2nd pick in the 2008 NBA draft, the New York Knicks select.... vladamir kresfttrudtic from russia.."
smh.gif

DO

NOT

JINX

US.

Back
Top Bottom