Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

those hits by Rolle all game and stopping the run :pimp:

Hill strip to seal it :pimp:

Still need Beatty gone this off season, Diehl should retire, new TE since Myers can't block or catch consistently, draft a WR and let Nicks walk.

Still want to see positive momentum going into next season, Seattle game will be difficult but thankfully it's a road game for them.

Last edited:
Rolle has been lights out this season, no pun intended.

Gut both of these lines no matter what happens to end the year. Let Nicks walk for sure. This is what he shows in a walk year? No thank you.

Defense has been pretty great for the entire year, offense has been main problem and always puts them in bad spots(even in our Ws).

Good to see who the deadweight is and who should stick around.

Nicks decides to catch the ball yesterday of course, but need to move on from that.

Don't really care how many catches Myers has been completing lately, guy can't block and will trip over his own shoes when you need him the most.

Wonder what Tuck will do, will he stick around for cheap or will he retire? He's been very useful at stopping the run, although yesterday was not an easy gamex and the offense stunk it up again .

I think Tuck will stick around. And there's been so many times Myers has caught a pass in the open field and either trips over air or gets chased down by the opposing secondary because he runs in slow motion :lol:

Think the Giants go in a different direction, Tuck would only be here if he signs on the cheap otherwise he'd probably retire.

And for all the negatives, there are still some positives with the team. These next few weeks will tell us who wants to be here and who doesn't, you'll see the effort vs the Seahawks and Lions.

not buying into the garbage time games
the season was over when we lost to the cowboys

eli is having a terrible season. The horrific oline basically set the tone for the offense this whole season.
good bye gilbride

Damontre Moore era begins against Seattle. We'll find out if the G-Men mail it in or if they ride for Coughlin's philosophy.

BJ on IR. Bet he's carried the rock for the very last time. He was good Giant. Ima need his jersey now for I only buy retired players jerseys.

Sucks for Jacobs, he was posting videos on IG leading up to his surgery too, said his knee just kept "beating him".

Always a Giants at heart, him and Bradshaw were the heart and soul during those championship runs.

Next few weeks will tell you which guys will stick around.

Anyone else going to see beast mode tomorrow? I think giants make it close to be honest. Hope it's not blowout considering I am going.

I would love to, esp since Russel Wilson is my 2nd fav QB (along with Rodgers) and I'm a big Lynch fan......but might have to work. :smh:

Defensive effort being wasted by the poor play on offense as per usual.

Love seeing Nicks put zero effort in breaking up the interception, shows how much he wants to be here.

Only wr who puts in consistent effort is Cruz, Randle sometimes.

Defense playing well today too vs a top team, unfair to them. Eli and the offense are having a bad season.

To be fair one was a hail mary, but the other 4 were just forced throws, sad to see no effort from WR's to break up plays. :x

Won't have success without an offensive line that will protect the QB. Eli is a proven winner, whoever doesn't want to be here can go.

When the Giants won we had one of the better offensive lines in the league, TE that could block/catch, and RB's that could catch the ball.

Back
Top Bottom