Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

Andre Williams impressive specimen?

News to me, all this time he's been garnering comparisons to Shonn Greene and BJGE, a plodder with stone hands and zero burst.

Another wasted pick, the Browns got Isaiah Crowell by signing him as a UDFA, he's better than Andre Williams.

I'm going to call this draft what it is, pure trash. Outside of ODB Jr and Richburg (who only gets a pass because he fills a need, Morgan Moses would've been a far better pick), this draft was hugely disappointing IMO.

Last edited:
I liked what I saw from Andre Williams. Looks like he COULD be a decent back. Don't have high expectations.

I wanted Moses from VA. I'm pretty confused with a lot of these picks. They must have fait in the linemen we got during the offseason. 8-8 or 9-7 year is my prediction.

We really need a TE, thought we would draft one in the first three rounds.

Last edited:
You never know who will pan out and who won't, over-analyzing draft picks and winners/losers is a waste of time. You just want to see the team go for needs and go from there.

Last edited:
i love love the bromley pick!! some guys just have a knack for things and his is getting after the QB. i think he will carry that quickly into the NFL. i wouldnt be shocked if he is starting very early.

LOVE getting beckham, since i realized nicks gave up on the season i wanted a new WR. they went out and got one of the most ready and dangerous WRs in the daft. 800 yards and 8 TDs at least!!!!

i'm reading a lot how much more simple the offense is going to be and how it will rest on Eli's arm rather than everything being perfect, BRING IT ON!! ELI will show he is a great QB in this league.
i been saying for YEARS killdrive was the reason why we were not a better season team......i think one of the reasons Eli is so good in the 2 min drill was because at that time the offense is simple quick and less adjustments/thinking. why do you think we have ALWAYS been a horrible red zone team, killdrive over thought things made things too complex. i can't wait for this new offense! protection is the only thing that worries me about this giants team and JPP needs to return to form.

LETS GO!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom