Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

Very low expectations for Terrell Thomas. Ross was ehh, not bad but not great. Defense will get picked apart this season

Jerry Reese on Eli: "Im a little surprised about Eli being a rapper. But I guess if you win a couple Super Bowls, you can be a rapper."

Ryan T. Hurley ‏@ryanthurley 14h

As I snapped this pic leaving NYG Facility today, GM Jerry Reese shouted to me from down the hall "It's not enough!" pic.twitter.com/M88QDoNnZ9

:smokin

I just hope the OLine steps for Eli. When Eli has protection, he gets it done.

Last edited:
Giants were at their best when the Oline plays well, especially two seasons ago during the post season when the run game stepped up as well.

there's a game tonight!

man i haven't kept up with the giants' moves in the off season, but i'm looking forward to the season

go giants

If anyone is interested in going to the game this Sunday vs Colts let me know.

2 tickets in section 328 with parking pass for 75 total.

what did you guys like after the first pre-season game?

CB and Safety positions had the strongest showing with their tight coverage and strong run support, nice solid tackling esp by Prince.

Hopefully with this newly added D-line depth they can get back to pressuring the QB.

Prince looked good, Webster almost got burned. I like Jenkins, that was a good pickup. Cruz is too fast, Eli under threw him cause he had them beat and had to reach back for it. I like what I see and think we have a good chance this year. I wish we still had Tynes though, made some big kicks for us.

Nobody in the division scares you plus with an easier schedule, you'd be hopeful to win more than 9 games this time around.

Nicks MUST be on the field he is our best WR when healthy.

I think Rolle will be good to go. Sucks we got the Sunday night game I think. Going to be itching that whole weekend for football. Then gotta wait all day Sunday.

Last edited:
I think Rolle will be good to go. Sucks we got the Sunday night game I think. Going to be itching that whole weekend for football. Then gotta wait all day Sunday.

I'm actually glad we play Sunday night. We get to see the other games and highlights building up to our prime time divisional matchup. I can't wait.

True but the anxiety is going to be rising throughout the whole day. Need to hit up the doc to prescribe something.

Last edited:
If our DLine is back and if our Secondary play is any indication, then our defense could be top 5 in the league.

VC said Terrel Thomas has been looking good.

Back
Top Bottom