Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

Wouldnt worry about Nicks and Cruz yet, they arent going anywhere. More reps for Jerrigan and Randall. I'm stating it now, Rueban Randall is going to have a big year.

Last edited:
I
Wouldnt worry about Nicks and Cruz yet, they arent going anywhere. More reps for Jerrigan and Randall. I'm stating it now, Rueban Randall is going to have a big year.

Agreed. I thought he was last year since he started off hot. I bet Wilson is gonna go nuts too. I hated getting rid of Bradshaw because he's a tough dude who understands the pass protection but I like Wilson's big play ability.

OK... Nicks showed up, I feel a little better now.
Now if Cruz can get off his high horse, quit worrying about reality shows, JayZ, and commercials and get his *** on the field...

Last edited:

:pimp: happy he's back, but if all he got was 7.65/year, 15.6 guaranteed and it took this long to work out, Reese must have been lowballing the **** out of him :lol: If Cruz puts up 2 1300yd, 10 td seasons in a row I wouldn't be suprised or even mad at him if he held out again. He's not grossly underpaid, but I can understand him wanting to be in the 9-10/year range given how he has performed.

Nicks has to stay on the field if he is going to warrant a nice contract, he is our best WR though.

I just want Nicks and Cruz healthy for 16 games, please please please!!!!

add in Wilson and Randle and we can be dynamic.

Don't sleep on Brandon Myers either, he's a big target and had a strong year with Oakland.

I've been to training camp in Albany a few years back, it's pretty fun but can get boring after 2 hrs or so

I may look into attending training camp but Jersey is out of the way... Just annoying to go back and forth

- How hungry are the Giants after last year's disappointment? "Hunger is an understatement," said S Antrel Rolle.

- Cruz says he was concerned abt his weight while missing offseason workouts. Happy to report at weight.

- Victor Cruz said his comments about feeling underpaid were portrayed incorrectly. "I don't feel underpaid at all," he said.

Manning said he's hungry for his third Super Bowl. :pimp:

Eli will have a lot more opportunities, a 3rd for him would be unbelievable.

2 is already career defining, time to get greedy :pimp:

My concerns however is with the pass rush, we didn't get to the QB at all last season except in spurts.

PSL was 1050 each seat. Each season is 1000 per seat. Section 328. Nosebleeds.

Got a deal on the PSL on strmarketplace.com for anyone interested.

Will mostly sell and go when I feel like it. This season, going to Denver and Jints. Would be biggest seller but can't miss Manning bowl.

Yeah. I'm not worried about it. The experience is mostly with the tailgate anyway. Hopefully it turns into an investment down the line.

It's tough for me because when you're at a game you pretty much miss all other games as well, football has become such a great TV sport nowadays :lol:

I need to look into some PSL's once though.

I agree...as much as I love being at the stadium, I hate missing other games.

Especially with Fantasy Football controlling things now.

Redzone :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom