Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

BTKA_15172388522528636_b878c810fd7c9ff7b5a23242ba9fa7_1024x1024.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp: available at Bodega: http://bit.ly/2Gtn70c

fnbiqf.jpg

Dude......me likey! Wondering if these will hit NB.com. Want those NB rewards!

Wanted to share photos of my Marshall’s exclusive 574BOX (lol). Shape on them is top notch. Can’t go wrong for $45
CB948BBE-FB54-48B8-8A8C-19E3AE29E68F.jpeg
C3B3FF55-05CB-4442-AAE7-6819FCB4720A.jpeg
I'd take those for $45!

Such a shame about those re-designed M574's. I wanted that blue pair....

2chnyvm.jpg

....I received this gift card (more like a coupon card) from local NB shop. Really wanted to use on that blue M574, but money saved I guess.......(maybe more $ for green 990v4s!)

A CLOVER?!?!?!?!

I have been wanting to make a St. Pattys Day pair of NBs and it appears these b*****s might be it....I think the CLOVER just decided it.

It would be nice for these to go to NB.com because even some cash back would be appreciated unless sign-up discount for Bodega is good

Last edited:
A CLOVER?!?!?!?!

I have been wanting to make a St. Pattys Day pair of NBs and it appears these b*****s might be it....I think the CLOVER just decided it.

It would be nice for these to go to NB.com because even some cash back would be appreciated unless sign-up discount for Bodega is good

990's release on the first day of the month so I would expect to see these on NB.com Thursday

I almost bought another pair of them but doubled on 1500SP instead.

Doubling on 1500SP was a goal, i wanted to rock one pair observing how they will evolve wearing them but still have one in the closet. Good choice imo considering BGG are & will be on sale in most places with significant discount.

I'm not really a fan of 990v4 but this green pair :pimp:

Would it be doable to go up half a size in the 997GY's? I can find an 11.5 for under retail still but an 11 is basically non-existant. I went tts in my Concepts Rivalry 997's and they feel perfect. They don't feel massive though so I'm thinking I could possibly get away with half a size up with thick socks.

Back
Top Bottom