Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

16-01-2018_newbalance_m1500cbkcolourprismmadeinengland_blackblue_purple_m1500cbk_mg_1.jpg

hmmm

https://www.endclothing.com/us/new-balance-m1500cbk-colour-prism-made-in-england-m1500cbk.html
I wish the white collar was blue. And the lettering wasn't multi colored. Still pretty good though. Blue laces would probably look better than black.

I wish the white collar was blue. And the lettering wasn't multi colored. Still pretty good though. Blue laces would probably look better than black.
Word, the collar is throwing these off for me. Otherwise, this is a pretty solid release.

335_EFAF0-2_D1_E-4_B06-8_C74-520_F5621_EAA0.jpg

The “new shape” 574s came in today and I’m not impressed. First off there’s a scuff on one of the toes, and there’s still a bit of a cliff toe too. The suede is also complete crap. They lived up to a made in China NB unfortunately.
They looked so good in the pictures I had to try a pair, but these are going straight back. Definitely bummed.

That sucks, All the newer 1500s I've picked up have been golden

I was super bummed when I finally received them. They almost fit a half size smaller due to the oddly shaped toe. I know nothing about reshaping but if anyone knows how to help a very pointy pair of 1500s I'm all ears.

IMO, there was never an issue with the miUSA 574. Shape was always spot on in my experience. This "new shape" 574 initiative is primarily focused on the Asian-made 574s because they suck.
I need to just stay with miUSA 574s then, which I knew. I was hopeful with those initial pics but unfortunately that’s not what’s being released. Lesson learned

Red Run Red Run

I have heard the NB1 574 comes with great shape. I can't wear the model so I don't really know. That pic is Interesting. Nothing looks "new" in that pic. Toe is "cliffy"

IMO, there was never an issue with the miUSA 574. Shape was always spot on in my experience. This "new shape" 574 initiative is primarily focused on the Asian-made 574s because they suck.

Yessir! The NB1 574 have excellent toe shape. My favorite NB1 574's are @remedy444 wool toe joints & these joints...

335_EFAF0-2_D1_E-4_B06-8_C74-520_F5621_EAA0.jpg

The “new shape” 574s came in today and I’m not impressed. First off there’s a scuff on one of the toes, and there’s still a bit of a cliff toe too. The suede is also complete crap. They lived up to a made in China NB unfortunately.
They looked so good in the pictures I had to try a pair, but these are going straight back. Definitely bummed.

That's unfortunate to hear/see. I was curious about the updated made in Asia pairs due to the piped tongue alone. Hopefully they add that option to the NB1 574.

Back
Top Bottom