Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

23sam4x.png

In other words, "worn to school, to the mall, getting high at my friends house, to the arcade, to the grocery store, on a date, etc"

Anyone know where to find these NB x Concepts Varsity (Burgundy) 998? Need size 10 but can't find anywhere...
If anybody comes across one please lmk!
Also, just got pair of C-Notes for $360 shipped on Stockx... decent price?

s-l1600.jpg

I need your help guys with the stussy I picked up for a legit check. I just noticed the box is different from my SR4 and the label font is different. Anyone seen fakes of these? I know they exist when I was hunting I came across sites that had it for $65 and such.

Also the mesh on the toebox is a little loose and "flimsy"compared to the SR4 which is pretty taut.

Thoughts? With @qooman permission I can give the boutique I got it from which I thought is legit

IMG_3170.JPG
IMG_3171.JPG
IMG_3172.JPG

Bonus shots of stain, anyone know how to clean? Especially the yellow lip of the midsole that black is nasty. Already tried soap and water.

IMG_3162.JPG
IMG_3174.JPG

ohwussup ohwussup - your kicks are legit as far as I can tell. Don't let the label trip you up- I've seen plenty of NB boxes with the thinner font (none on I own but I've seen it plenty of times when hunting for kicks at the NB outlet here).

As for the flimsy toe box- my pair came with that exact same problem as well where one pair had a flimsy looking toe box. Could just be a QC issue. As an FYI, I bought my pair directly from SNS.

As for the stain- did your pair come with the suede dust bag? There were reports all over IG about that dustbag jacking up the suede on pairs. My pair came stained and so I actually contacted SNS and they gave me a refund that bought my total down to $115. Some professional sneaker cleaner like SneakersER should do the trick, honestly. Soap and water probably isn't gonna cut it for this.

Anyone know where to find these NB x Concepts Varsity (Burgundy) 998? Need size 10 but can't find anywhere...
If anybody comes across one please lmk!
Also, just got pair of C-Notes for $360 shipped on Stockx... decent price?

s-l1600.jpg

I'm fairly certain these were a NB1 that Concepts did. Your best bet is waiting for NB to change the color wheel so that burgundy suede will be an option. They're a nice looking pair but they're nothing special- they weren't a "true" collab.

As for what you paid for C-notes... my personal philosophy is never pay resell, lol.

Back
Top Bottom