Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

120 for these a good deal or could it go lower?

Last edited:

120 for these a good deal or could it go lower?

I am pretty sure the consensus is that $120 shipped is a go. A lot of members on here including myself were happy to shell that out for them from Packers. Like I said , for me the price was definitely reasonable.

General rule of thumb for all Made In U.S.A. (i.e. 997, 998, etc.) and Made in England (i.e. 577, 1500, 1600, etc.) models is half size down from your Nike sizing- sizing is consistent across U.S./UK shoes. It gets tricky with Asian-made NB's, unfortunately but you are generally safe going a half size down as well (and in rare cases a full size down from your Nike sizing). 

I wear a 12 in Nike/Jordan and I am an 11.5 in all of my U.S. made New Balances with the exception of a few Asian-made 577's that I ended up selling because they were too big (Burn Rubber Joe Louis joints, Bodega Hyprcats). Hope that helps.
that's been my experience as well.

Wow, we are flooded with sales from different sites. HAVEN from Canada is offering half price on some NB models.

Eg 998 dmon just 160 CAD, 997 cyon just 135 CAD.

thats some crazy good deals at haven.  I just cant keep buying though.  too many pick ups this week already.

I remember, was looking for them all over a few outlets but came up empty. Btw bro, I know ur a fellow outlet hunter...25% ur total purchase is going on right now..which means all shoes on the hash/bin come out around $60 based on the average $89.99 for lifestyle bin shoes the outlets sell. I will be in Woodbury and possibly tannersville doing some runs
any chance you come across some size 13 gems.. I'm your man and in South Jersey so shipping shouldn't be much :wink:

any chance you come across some size 13 gems.. I'm your man and in South Jersey so shipping shouldn't be much :wink:

Any particular models ur looking for? I know Jersey Gardens had a few 577 and 1500s in a 13. I will hit u up If I find anything

Any particular models ur looking for? I know Jersey Gardens had a few 577 and 1500s in a 13. I will hit u up If I find anything
honestly anything that's worth grabbing man I appreciate you helping!

I only own 997,998,1500 - im a sucker for horween but again if it's a great deal I'll be open to anything-- PM me when you're going and I'll make sure I can get back to you so you're not waiting on me :smile: thank you @verseuno

hey guys any opinions on the 997dslr? not sure whether or not i like it..
remember there being a lot of interest in them when they dropped people were snatching them up on disco. personally not a fan of the canvas toeboxes they do on the distinct series but it is a beatiful shoe

Hi guys, was just wondering how New Balance's gum rubber outsole wears over time under casual use? Considering picking up a pair of 574s with some soon. Thanks.

So I guess none of you guys order from these websites like joesnewbalanceoutlet.com ?  Sorry I can't post url's yet. 

Thank you! So that means they fit a half size bigger than USA or England-made NB's?
maybe not, I still went ahead and got normal 997/8 size, 1/2 down, and length wise it is fine, a little more narrow/tight but I think they will loosen up with wear/time.

Back
Top Bottom