Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

And these are not bad imo

Didn't up there want like 200usd for the 1500? Also are these limited, could of sworn I read somewhere they were

I would love to see these make a return. I absolutely thrashed the navy pair when I was in college.

Hopefully they stay true to the original run and bring back the plush leather and longer tongue.
i think these were a nordstrom exclusive along with a 3rd cw. I could be thinking of something else tho

Last edited:
How do those fit?
laugh.gif
General rule of thumb for all Made In U.S.A. (i.e. 997, 998, etc.) and Made in England (i.e. 577, 1500, 1600, etc.) models is half size down from your Nike sizing- sizing is consistent across U.S./UK shoes. It gets tricky with Asian-made NB's, unfortunately but you are generally safe going a half size down as well (and in rare cases a full size down from your Nike sizing). 

I wear a 12 in Nike/Jordan and I am an 11.5 in all of my U.S. made New Balances with the exception of a few Asian-made 577's that I ended up selling because they were too big (Burn Rubber Joe Louis joints, Bodega Hyprcats). Hope that helps.

How do those fit?
laugh.gif
Wow dude i thought you were exclusively Nike, nice to see you here lolol

Anyway i've got a narrow foot and prefer a snug fit, and here's how i size for a few pairs:

Flyknit Lunar 1/2/3: 8.5

Flyknit Racer: 8.5

997 (non-leather lined): 8

997 (leather lined): 7.5

998: 7.5

Does anybody half size down from their 998 size for 577's? I have an opportunity to get a pair of 577 I've been interested in for a good price, but there's only a 10 and no 10.5

Finally picked up those 997NV's ..$120 shipped..pretty happy...wish had extra cash would of picked up a few more joints. The 997.5GY's sold out unfortunately

Good looking out on that packer sale. Picked up 2 navy 997's. Gonna try half size down. If it don't work I'll just sell it and hope to make my money back.

Wow dude i thought you were exclusively Nike, nice to see you here lolol

Anyway i've got a narrow foot and prefer a snug fit, and here's how i size for a few pairs:
Flyknit Lunar 1/2/3: 8.5
Flyknit Racer: 8.5
997 (non-leather lined): 8
997 (leather lined): 7.5
998: 7.5

LOL! I started to run in non-Nikes lately. That eventually carried over into the casual footwear department. I just purchased a few pairs from Asics and Saucony. :smokin Nike has been mediocre as of late...

We pretty much wear the same size. Thanks! I'm really interested in the MRT580DT in the Tan cw. I think I'll be going 1/2 down in them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom