Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ocf

i think these were a nordstrom exclusive along with a 3rd cw. I could be thinking of something else tho

Not sure about the original US release but I ordered my pair from the UK when they first dropped (I think 2002 or 2003).

they were $140 at outlets so thats a good deal

I remember, was looking for them all over a few outlets but came up empty. Btw bro, I know ur a fellow outlet hunter...25% ur total purchase is going on right now..which means all shoes on the hash/bin come out around $60 based on the average $89.99 for lifestyle bin shoes the outlets sell. I will be in Woodbury and possibly tannersville doing some runs

25% ur total purchase is going on right now.. I will be in Woodbury and possibly tannersville doing some runs
oh cool will have to check em out. never been to tannersville but woodbury was beat last time all they had was a couple 1400s

oh cool will have to check em out. never been to tannersville but woodbury was beat last time all they had was a couple 1400s

I was @ Woodbury last weekend...only thing in my size was some Horween 991s I picked up...but as far as size 13 stuff they were stacked with heat..old 998s like 998CGOs, and the Midnight Moon 998s and they also had a bunch of 1400 and 1500s as well

Just a heads up since I know there was at least 2 other dudes on here that copped the Colette's but someone stole my credit card info and it was used later in the day on the same day that I bought the Colettes and that was the only new place I used my card recently. It probably wasn't from the Colette website cause the turn around was a little too fast (it was probably just freak timing according to a guy I know that works fraud for the govt) and they're a legit company but they still might have been hacked somehow so be on the look out and be safe fellow NTers.

In good news, my CC company caught it all early and I'm not being held accountable for any of the fraudulent charges and I just got them last night. Quality and shape is A+ (especially for an Asian made joint)

Back
Top Bottom