Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

78644588-3F5C-4724-86B1-2FB73C93FA12.jpeg
N.Hollywood x NB. Looks like a 574s, only pic I see (via hypebeast)
Another pic of the N.Hollywood 574S. Looks pretty good

Did your shipping status actually move? I did basic economy shipping and my status says the same thing “On or Before Nov 6th” but the status never moved out of “Open”.

Mine moved from VA to NJ overnight. Pairs should be here on Friday.

I chose the upgraded shipping to get by Friday and not even a notice that they've gone out

I chose the upgraded shipping to get by Friday and not even a notice that they've gone out
I got my notifications overnight but it showed they were already on the move as of yesterday so your pair might already be on it’s way and the notice is just lagging a bit.

I'm in VA hahahahha. Did you do regular shipping? Also did you order multiples? I was thinking that was why my order hasn't shipped yet.
haha, yeah I did the regular shipping and order multiples but had one shipped to work and one shipped to home cause I was nervous they'd cancel.

haha, yeah I did the regular shipping and order multiples but had one shipped to work and one shipped to home cause I was nervous they'd cancel.

Damn. Me too. One to work and one to home. I just got one shipping confirmation for my house. Now I'm just waiting on the work one. I think it's safe to say they had the stock to fulfill the orders.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if NT members were the only ones who copped these. They got eaten up pretty quickly once the link was posted.

Nothing for me.. Someone put me on to this ups choice thing or whatever it’s called
Surprised you're not using MyChoice. If nothing else, it gets you an update on your package (usually before the retailer does). It gives more on-time alerts and I think it lets you set if you want the package held, location, etc. Nothing too jazzy, but I've found it useful in the event a shop doesn't get an email to you at all or in a timely manner. It's free so why not

I’m glad to see they’re shipping the butterscotch’s. Mine will get to LA Tuesday. I also ordered the Woolrich x nb from the nb website yesterday and they’ll arrive Tuesday as well. Super stoked for the Woolrich pair.

I got zero notifications from J.Crew but checked my order status on the website (all you need is the order # and zip code) and saw that my shoes will be at J.Crew tomorrow (had them shipped to the store).

I got zero notifications from J.Crew but checked my order status on the website (all you need is the order # and zip code) and saw that my shoes will be at J.Crew tomorrow (had them shipped to the store).
Mine still says ORDER PLACED

Back
Top Bottom