Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man oh man i heard Kennedy’s and I came straight to NT New Balance thread...please I just want that blue pair.

:nerd: Kennedy's...my first real grab were the mints, love concept collabs, always wanted those, great to see them coming back.

I was told there's going to be some raffles for the Kennedys/red ones for those not being able to attend ComplexCon. Let's hope there's going to be another option. Would be super bummed if I miss out on them.

The "Kennedy's" aren't anything special to me in particular, but I'm buying in to the hype lol.

A couple questions for you guys, what is a reasonable price for a pair of Ball and Buck 585s worn once?

Also, when about does NB start a new color wheel?

DID I REALLY MISS THOSE BUTERSCOTCHES UGH of course I was at work all day fml I just wanted a 9.5 :[
congrats to everyone who got them though :/

edit: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mail Call :nthat:

Shout out to Justina for a flawless Tassie Devil Perf Toe!

2017-10-30_17.40.57.jpg

Big ups to Gertrude for an excellent execution on these GGO inspired Perf Toes!

IMG_20171030_193216.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks homie! :nthat:

xaPKbeU.gif

If another good sales comes along I may make the nimbus cloud verison with white 3m reflective accents & Kool Grey sock liner. :nthat:

IMG_20171014_073731_8335.jpg

The "Kennedy's" aren't anything special to me in particular, but I'm buying in to the hype lol.

A couple questions for you guys, what is a reasonable price for a pair of Ball and Buck 585s worn once?

Less than retail, wouldn't pay more than $150-175 max, personally. DS pairs went on sale.

Mail Call :nthat:

Shout out to Justina for a flawless Tassie Devil Perf Toe!

2017-10-30_17.40.57.jpg

Big ups to Gertrude for an excellent execution on these GGO inspired Perf Toes!

IMG_20171030_193216.jpg

Goodness, both of these pairs are awesome. I love those GGO especially, they look like the OG at first glance.

Probably $130 for used bb if it's flawless. Was willing to fork over 200 for a DS but my size popped up on eBay for 120 without box and had to snatch up with the quickness.

DID I REALLY MISS THOSE BUTERSCOTCHES UGH of course I was at work all day fml I just wanted a 9.5 :[
congrats to everyone who got them though :/

edit: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

My man's hit the edit: spirit bomb :lol::pimp:

My favorite tracks are still: Struggle and Sadness & Romantic; I don't care what nobody says! :smokin

Repped on those butterscotches. Bought 11 and 11.5 and shipped to store for free to see which fits better. Sold my 11.5 a couple months ago because it was kinda big so we will see. Thanks again, those are straight up outlet prices.
I'll take that 11.5 if it doesn't work for ya.

Back
Top Bottom