Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have been eyeing the butterscotch pair for like a month, just had a $205 bid on StockX for my size. Hope the order ships. Thanks for the info!

Good luck to you guys. I was very tempted to grab a pair of the "Butterscotch", but overall I'm not a huge 997 fan and the color way isn't really for me, so I don't think I would wear them enough. My sizes sold out so the temptation is gone lol. Hope you guys all get your pairs.

I've been seeing some "I hope they ship" - what do you all mean?
IF this was an error - what have they done in the past to make up for it, anything?

I've been seeing some "I hope they ship" - what do you all mean?
IF this was an error - what have they done in the past to make up for it, anything?

J.Crew has never screwed me over. I think people are referring to the fact that these are not a recent release and that it's a rare to see nearly a FSR restock pop up out of nowhere, especially at this price. Could very well be a mistake, but it's doubtful.

Here's the second Kennedy.
Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 3.59.43 PM.png

So the Kennedy with the Blue heel is going to be the rare one (at complexcon), and the Red heel is going to be the mass produced release?!?​

Nah, fam that'd be impossible. Both pairs are releasing at Complexcon but I'm 100% certain they'll get a wider release. I imagine they're doing the CCon release to hype the shoes up - a necessary thing given hype on NB is at an all time low.

I can't see the blue heel or the red heel being rare. They had a FSR at the outlets of the blue joints. I think we'll all be okay, fellas :nthat:

I'm looking for a pair of tan/khaki (think 997DSAI) NB flat laces with no luck. Anyone have a good source for them or an extra set of unused they'd sell?

Nah, fam that'd be impossible. Both pairs are releasing at Complexcon but I'm 100% certain they'll get a wider release. I imagine they're doing the CCon release to hype the shoes up - a necessary thing given hype on NB is at an all time low.

I can't see the blue heel or the red heel being rare. They had a FSR at the outlets of the blue joints. I think we'll all be okay, fellas :nthat:

Your words have a way at putting me at ease. Preach Brotha! :nthat:

Blue Kennedy's here I COME! #Jambalaya :pimp:

KAF9vGh.gif

Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t concepts said in their previous release it’s a concepts exclusive then it ends up getting distributed and re released? I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just complexcon exclusive that weekend and next weekend is online/Instore.

Last edited:
Yeah for a while every ship was saying they're release was exclusive and then a few weeks later you could find it all over

Also someone on IG was pretty much complaining that he would have no shot and Deon responded have some faith... which to me seems like he's alluding to a wider release

Back
Top Bottom