Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If I may chime in to the discussion running through these last few pages regarding NB and quality control/toe box shape...

Don't you guys think it would be worth it to start some sort of petition and pass it around online and make it go viral? In this day and age I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. That's more or less how the guys at nbgallery (Rob S and Thomas Lindie) grabbed the attention of the Flimby factory. I just have a hard time NB really not giving a **** about consumer satisfaction. A large reason why they have factories in the U.S. is for the sake of quality control.

For what it's worth it I have found that a majority of my NB purchases have been Flimby from the last year. Only miUSA models I've bought (and kept, ha) have been the 990v4 (which 90% of you are still sleeping on, by the way). My decision to buy Flimby stuff has more been about colorways, concepts and execution more than anything. I just think Flimby is killing it.

Anyway, someone create a petition and I'll sign (dead serious, by the way). If you guys really want, I'll walk into NB headquarters myself and drop it off, lol.

If I may chime in to the discussion running through these last few pages regarding NB and quality control/toe box shape...

Don't you guys think it would be worth it to start some sort of petition and pass it around online and make it go viral? In this day and age I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. That's more or less how the guys at nbgallery (Rob S and Thomas Lindie) grabbed the attention of the Flimby factory. I just have a hard time NB really not giving a **** about consumer satisfaction. A large reason why they have factories in the U.S. is for the sake of quality control.

For what it's worth it I have found that a majority of my NB purchases have been Flimby from the last year. Only miUSA models I've bought (and kept, ha) have been the 990v4 (which 90% of you are still sleeping on, by the way). My decision to buy Flimby stuff has more been about colorways, concepts and execution more than anything. I just think Flimby is killing it.

Anyway, someone create a petition and I'll sign (dead serious, by the way). If you guys really want, I'll walk into NB headquarters myself and drop it off, lol.

I dont think NB cares from the moment they started charging us 200+ per pairs..

20171028_025318.jpg
20171028_025335.jpg

There's never been a bad shot of c-notes. This is a clear example.

Last edited:
So what's is the deal with this 8000 points redeem? Do I get a free pair of 300's? (Can't call NB.com and ask rn since it's the weekend.) If it legit and I get a free pair of 300! :pimp:

I've been hoping since I started getting hard into trying to make every new sole on NB1 998 program if my points would actually have benefits with special discount promo codes & free pairs of NB1's with my NB points. If so it give me the feeling hitting a mini jackpot. (Like the daunting arcade games at Chuckie Cheese that looked like this.)

348s.jpg

But pay outs like this..

b358f650aaa7be9740896bb9624d8b90--chuck-e-cheese-pure-joy.jpg

I hope that is the case with these NB points. If not then it's really just kind of pointless as a reward program. I will say though the NB1 program is my favorite custom/ID/bespoke out. Nike take too long to make and ship. (And suspect labor practices)

If I can make a free pair of 300 NB1 I will probably make these ones.

IMG_20171028_101238_552.jpg

Ok I found the promo! It only shows up for me on my desk top and not phone. Odd!

When I click on the redeem link it takes me to the NB1 rewards page and it is the same old same old. How do I get this code!! I have 22gs worth of points!!

Also RE buying 3 pairs of shoes to make one super pair. Nothing wrong with that. You paid for 3, you kept 1, returned 2. Books balance!​

Ok I found the promo! It only shows up for me on my desk top and not phone. Odd!

When I click on the redeem link it takes me to the NB1 rewards page and it is the same old same old. How do I get this code!! I have 22gs worth of points!!

Also RE buying 3 pairs of shoes to make one super pair. Nothing wrong with that. You paid for 3, you kept 1, returned 2. Books balance!

They don’t care what so ever, I have made comments to NB lifestyle folks, I wrote a well thought out review in store to their management team. They prob won’t let you pass security with any petition and it won’t make it to where it needs to go. They really just don’t give a crap.

Also RE buying 3 pairs of shoes to make one super pair. Nothing wrong with that. You paid for 3, you kept 1, returned 2. Books balance!

the point is we shouldn't even have to even consider buying 3 pairs to get 1 good pair

They don’t care what so ever, I have made comments to NB lifestyle folks, I wrote a well thought out review in store to their management team. They prob won’t let you pass security with any petition and it won’t make it to where it needs to go. They really just don’t give a crap.

i remember you complaining to me about how i complained here on NT but never reached out to NB folks. good on you for trying but that's how i felt from the very beginning, they would've gave a crap if they didn't change production towards the ****** side in the first place. to be fair, they wouldn't just listen to one feedback from one dude, i think they'd need a bombardment of complaints to even consider changing their system. and from what i see here, half of us are actually ok with the stuff they're putting out.

Back
Top Bottom