Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know of any good sneaker spots in Spain? Just got to Madrid and I’m also going to Barcelona and Seville.

Blue Kennedy 999’s look so much better than the originals. I’ll be devastated if they don’t release them online. Also, those MITA 574S are incredible too.

Anyone know of any good sneaker spots in Spain? Just got to Madrid and I’m also going to Barcelona and Seville.

Thinking 24 kilates.

Blue Kennedy 999’s look so much better than the originals. I’ll be devastated if they don’t release them online. Also, those MITA 574S are incredible too.

Mita dropping soon. Hanon and sneaker politics so far i know.

You have 24kts and limiteditions in Barcelona and Sivasdescalzo (i believe they're also in Barcelona, but not sure), Storm and Nigramercato in Madrid.

moshepark moshepark
tumblr_n4kp4eY1FJ1tq4of6o1_500.gif

getitaway getitaway
if youre going to be in madrid, there is an NB museum in the basement of the NB store.
its very cool, but my only complaint is that some of the factual information in the displays incorrect ( ie- year a shoe came out, country of manufacture, model name, etc)

Comfort is far superior to 998. Also, I really think the colorway is distinct enough (combined with the GID outsole) to warrant a purchase. It really is one of the cleanest NBs to be released all year.

Sorry, that didn't help lol.

Yeah i really like my 574MTA. Esp the green tab at the heel. Somehow distinct itself. Comfort-definitely top the chart.

Got my J. Crew shipping notification. Should arrive in Cleveland tomorrow. I can't wait. Not sure how limited they were but I'm going to rock the balls off these.

Mita dropping soon. Hanon and sneaker politics so far i know.

Hanon, Sneaker Politics, End, SNS, Overkill all have them up at the moment, most with countdowns. I've seen various things from Up There, 24 Kilates, and a few others I'm forgetting at the moment. It's safe to say I've been keeping an eye on these since I missed them the first time around.

Hanon, Sneaker Politics, End, SNS, Overkill all have them up at the moment, most with countdowns. I've seen various things from Up There, 24 Kilates, and a few others I'm forgetting at the moment. It's safe to say I've been keeping an eye on these since I missed them the first time around.

I think the sites who had them up initially put them up by accident. This weekend is the actual drop date. I expect there to be plenty of these to go around, though I don't think they'll sit for long.

Is it weird that I already own butterscotches but am sad I missed the deep disco restock?

Yes :wink:

From the web site, it looks like the 2nd pair is dropping today, not in that double pack. kids sizes are up but no mens...

I noticed that, too. Good luck copping!

Back
Top Bottom