Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Need these bad! Both colorways! Help a brother out! US8

Absolutely crushed these. May have to copy 'em

Thanks man.... I actually threw em on feel already haha...

New balance custom 574 has always had better color blocking options and midsole options then the 998[/quote]
What color grey did you use? and what color for the toe box?

EDIT** nevermind, saw you already answered this earlier. 

Last edited:
Whole setup is smooth money! They need to give us the option to buy ya customs str8 up and NB should pay you!

Thanks for the love Bruh Bruh, but i'm gucci folk. I'm just trying to make the bad girls sticky on my block yahmean' :evil: Maybe when I'm 30 I might try and move up North and immerse myself in the sneaker culture that is the Northeast & see what's good. Right now I'm just enjoying my 20's and living in the South walking distance from white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Stay tune for 2017 tho... :nerd:

Was wondering some of the best retailers to check for NB releases, Or is it just the usual suspects? Sorry for all the newbie questions, but that's exactly where I'm at regarding anything other than AirMax. I'm starting to peel off some AM90 gems to finally start taking advantage of all these fire runners out there. Thanks

mainly look for collabs at usual places like packer, concepts, jcrew, etc.etc., i buy most of my gr's on ebay when they get low enuff or when boutiques have sales(sns, end, shoe gallery, eb, ubiq, bait, feature, snkr politics). just hang out in here long enuff and you will know the "usual" places to look or links will be posted. 

They're sold out, homie. You ain't gonna find these on sale, at least not on Packer. I don't see them selling on the aftermarket for below retail either (anytime soon). You can probably cop them for retail. $150 ain't bad for a solid collab.

I tried telling people they wouldn't go for below retail...

Home sick all day, but never too late for carpet friday. 
Classy AS EFF!! Super dope color way and proves a dope shoe does not have to ge 100 different colors and materials. Double x Dope that you got them for a deal and a steal! I remember I tried to buy a NDS pair off the bay with a max bid of $290-$300 ish and dude wanted $800!! LOL!! When I domino table smacked the facts to him he was like...I was offered $400! I told him run and find that dude and take the money and run!! Shoes are only worth what people are willing to pay for them!!

Super dope score bro! My EU buddy is super jelly when I told him about your score!

SIDE BAR: 576 Orange pack size 8us Please help!

Classy AS EFF!! Super dope color way and proves a dope shoe does not have to ge 100 different colors and materials. Double x Dope that you got them for a deal and a steal! I remember I tried to buy a NDS pair off the bay with a max bid of $290-$300 ish and dude wanted $800!! LOL!! When I domino table smacked the facts to him he was like...I was offered $400! I told him run and find that dude and take the money and run!! Shoes are only worth what people are willing to pay for them!!

Super dope score bro! My EU buddy is super jelly when I told him about your score!

SIDE BAR: 576 Orange pack size 8us Please help!
Thanks man.  Wasnt going for a fit pic or anything.  Home sick and just had to try them on
laugh.gif
  Lots of steals to be had at this time of year.  People selling low to cover holiday expenses. 

mainly look for collabs at usual places like packer, concepts, jcrew, etc.etc., i buy most of my gr's on ebay when they get low enuff or when boutiques have sales(sns, end, shoe gallery, eb, ubiq, bait, feature, snkr politics). just hang out in here long enuff and you will know the "usual" places to look or links will be posted. 
Thanks man I Appreciate it. I just copped DS
Concepts X 998 "City Rivalry" on eBay for a bit under retail. Man I'm loving NB :wink: I can't believe the resale prices of these?

Day 17. NB1 998 "Kool Wines Pt. I"​
These may be my favorite. Posting about how great your NB1s are is getting old so this will be my last time ever. Just going to rep you 
smokin.gif

Thanks man I Appreciate it. I just copped DS
Concepts X 998 "City Rivalry" on eBay for a bit under retail. Man I'm loving NB
wink.gif
I can't believe the resale prices of these?
Believe it, brother. What's great about NB is most dudes are able to cop what they really want either on release date or down the line. I'd highly encourage you to check out some GR 997/998s as well. A lot of NB general releases are extremely well-executed and would be snatched up quicker if they were collaborations. The best part is these can be found for heavy retail year-round on all the aforementioned usual sneaker spots. Just stick around and you'll see, this thread is one of the friendliest and most helpful (and least grimiest, I might add) out of all the threads on NT, lol.

im still trying to find a pair of these for me.  they disappeared everywhere.
Yo! PM me your size and celly. I seen several pairs at the NB Factory Store...Lawrence or Brighton can't recall....Those are the 998 guitar pack comes with a little guitar pick swing tag?

These may be my favorite. Posting about how great your NB1s are is getting old so this will be my last time ever. Just going to rep you :smokin

Believe it, brother. What's great about NB is most dudes are able to cop what they really want either on release date or down the line. I'd highly encourage you to check out some GR 997/998s as well. A lot of NB general releases are extremely well-executed and would be snatched up quicker if they were collaborations. The best part is these can be found for heavy retail year-round on all the aforementioned usual sneaker spots. Just stick around and you'll see, this thread is one of the friendliest and most helpful (and least grimiest, I might add) out of all the threads on NT, lol.
Yeah I'm noticing that. I've still got mad love for my Air Max fam, But it can get a bit chilly In there :lol: as with most threads

Originally Posted by moshepark  

These may be my favorite. Posting about how great your NB1s are is getting old so this will be my last time ever. Just going to rep you 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 No worries homie! Yeah, the "Kool Wines Pt. I & II" are one of my top 3 NB1's of the year.  
nthat.gif

Yo! PM me your size and celly. I seen several pairs at the NB Factory Store...Lawrence or Brighton can't recall....Those are the 998 guitar pack comes with a little guitar pick swing tag?
These are actually different. Very similar though. These are part of the authors pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom