Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^^ Like @max90 said, I feel like most people in most threads are like that. Not all obviously. I sometimes feel like if it isn't the newest LeBron or Jordan then it is trash and you shouldn't even look at it. There are a lot of threads outside of those where people are reasonable and willing to help you out and give advice where they can.
What asshat wears and collects Lebrons? Ugly as sin! Every single one!

Day 18. NB1 998 "Kool Wines Pt. II"​
 ​
 ​
smokin.gif

the more i see these the most i am starting to regret the link you sent me on ig for these @retail, they are def growing on  me. took the rf997.5's to realize i like the orange. 
Yeah man, it took me a bit to warm up to the cw.   Probably the flashiest cw I have.  Definitely top notch pair. 

vidi them thing's almost identical. you make first pair and just felt like that one thing was wrong and remade them? i could not justify making two that close to the same. same except one has the toe and heel accent 3m? i dig the kool wine 1 more i think, i love that toe accent suede option. one of the best things they have done on nb1. feel like every shoe is better with that suede vs 3m or colored plastic/leather etc. 

on side note they need to start rolling out the 998apc's. i want them so bad that ebay listing is tempting but not paying $200+++. odd how only two places i know that has them is in Taiwan. 

I haven't been posting in this thread much lately, always lurking though

It's cool to see some new people stopping by and getting into NB. I've been sleeping on NB lately, maybe cause I went hard on NB this past summer.

Winter makes me bust out my other stuff ,
But I do plan on wearing my 998 city rivalry on Christmas.

Last edited:
I haven't been posting in this thread much lately, always lurking though

It's cool to see some new people stopping by and getting into NB. I've been sleeping on NB lately, maybe cause I went hard on NB this past summer.

Winter makes me bust out my other stuff ,
But I do plan on wearing my 998 city rivalry on Christmas.

The rivalry NB998 CW is fitting for Christmas festive wear.

Preview of upcoming 247 via Mark Godfrey's IG:

nerd.gif

Here are the other shots that @newbalance365  is referring to.

Some more shots via color_sole on IG, all part of the 247 Luxe Pack:

Last edited:
bunch of stores already started selling them. theres also a tan-ish colorway. most stores should have them for sale Jan. 1

reengineered trailbusters = there are 3 colorways in the pack

nb 247 = toe is leather, i saw them in person and they look pretty good in hand, i didnt try them on though

The NB 247 looks to me very much like a lot of the knitted/mesh stuff that's come from out from Adidas recently, particularly the Adidas EQT Support ADV (a model which I actually really liked when it first came out). I really love the shape of the 247, too (just like I did the EQT ADV). \

With that said, the different use of materials really sets this model apart from all the primeknit/mesh models from Adidas. On the F&F 247 the nubuck looked A+ and the leather on these luxe pack pairs look on point from what I can tell. 

Overall, I'm personally genuinely excited to see what comes of this model. I think I especially appreciate that it's a brand new model and not just a reengineered version of their classic retros. If the price is right I'd like to purchase at least one of these pairs. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if NB pushes the model with collabs coming from the major boutiques/brands that usually partner with NB (I'm thinking Concepts, Kith, etc. etc.).

Back
Top Bottom