Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Absolutely crushed these. May have to copy 'em
[/quote]

Thanks man.... I actually threw em on feel already haha...

New balance custom 574 has always had better color blocking options and midsole options then the 998

Absolutely crushed these. May have to copy 'em

Thanks man.... I actually threw em on feel already haha...

New balance custom 574 has always had better color blocking options and midsole options then the 998[/quote]
These are very clean and simply stated which is the best custom in my opinion cause you can wear them with anything. I'm assuming thats powder on the toe since you went with the powder midsole? Def the best option for the gum bottom. What color grey is that for the rest?

These are very clean and simply stated which is the best custom in my opinion cause you can wear them with anything. I'm assuming thats powder on the toe since you went with the powder midsole? Def the best option for the gum bottom. What color grey isst?
These are very clean and simply stated which is the best custom in my opinion cause you can wear them with anything. I'm assuming thats powder on the toe since you went with the powder midsole? Def the best option for the gum bottom. What color grey is that for the rest?

Thanks man....and yup powder toe and powder midsole.. The whole back is castlerock

In case anyone was interested, countdown clock is up on Offspring. Releases in 5 hours:

http://www.offspring.co.uk/view/product/offspring_catalog/5,22/2469694578

Also, first 30 in store customers get a sweet wooden box. It looks dope, won't lie, lol.

I had to scoop 576es! Hope they come with extra laces and what not. Shame they dont take the IVA off. If the go onto a widerr drop and eventually discount Ill dub up....if they are fly as they seem in hand.

@remy collection pics please! Break em up into model numbers to keep the Chaos at bay.

Hmmm....If those go on sale? Hmmmmm
They're sold out, homie. You ain't gonna find these on sale, at least not on Packer. I don't see them selling on the aftermarket for below retail either (anytime soon). You can probably cop them for retail. $150 ain't bad for a solid collab.

Last edited:
OCF always cleans me out of reps, some great wears in here guys! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Been a NB lurker for a while. Always about to buy a pair then I end up buying AM1s instead. I know a lot aren't fans but But glad I didn't sleep on these. Quality is crazyyyy
Very nice. I've recently done the same

What up fellas? I was wondering a fair price for DS 998 premier. Those joints with the tan toebox. Thanks

Last edited:
What up fellas? I was wondering a fair price for DS 998 premier. Those joints with the tan toebox. Thanks
I wouldn't pay more than retail. I've even seen DS pairs go for less than retail. Retail was I think $220. If you end up paying retail or even less then I think that's fair. Definitely do not overpay more than that, though.

I wouldn't pay more than retail. I've even seen DS pairs go for less than retail. Retail was I think $220. If you end up paying retail or even less then I think that's fair. Definitely do not overpay more than that, though.
You've gotta love the resale NB prices. Appreciate it, Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom