Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

any idea if the offspring pairs are dropping on other sites?

Really hate that Offspring doesn't remove VAT

I hear you on that! I love the shoes, the concept, the execustion, the model, everything! But like the Phantasi(passed on my size 3 times now! How is that for restraint!??) I think...when and where would I rock these pink shoes? The Luxury goods, English Tender pack is hard enuff to rock but the pink? Sorry charlie not on my color pallet
Unfortunately I'm right there with you on this one... I'm gonna be 39 soon, and although I get plenty wears out of my Lux Goods, my old a** wouldn't get any wear out of pink shoes, so I never copped the Rosés... They are definitely a beautiful shoe though!

Just picked these babies up for $180 used once.. my grails.

Last edited:
any idea if the offspring pairs are dropping on other sites?
Really hate that Offspring doesn't remove VAT

I am gonna bank on them showing up elsewhere and being had on sale. I dont see NB collabs selling out anymore which isn't a bad thing in my eyes. I could be wrong though.

First pair of NBs. S/O to @Edushoecator for the deal, blown away by the quality of these. This and the steady flow of pics in this thread makes me wish I didn't sleep on this brand so hard.

Been a NB lurker for a while. Always about to buy a pair then I end up buying AM1s instead. I know a lot aren't fans but But glad I didn't sleep on these. Quality is crazyyyy

Reeceived mine today as well, im not feeln thez pencil thin laces as the ones on packers are def alot bigger

Enjoy! Do yourself a favor and pick up a pair of made in the USA 998/997s next. You'll never look back.
I appreciate that my friend! Yeah ive been looking at making a pair of 998 NB1s for a while. Quality looks amazing! 
Reeceived mine today as well, im not feeln thez pencil thin laces as the ones on packers are def alot bigger
Good call I didnt even realize that haha. 

Last edited:
I am gonna bank on them showing up elsewhere and being had on sale. I dont see NB collabs selling out anymore which isn't a bad thing in my eyes. I could be wrong though.

Don't think that has been posted but pricing seems to be
$138 for 1500
$162 for 576

I'm ready for these

Don't think that has been posted but pricing seems to be
$138 for 1500
$162 for 576

I'm ready for these

Repped- where'd you get these prices if you don't mind me asking?

I actually like both shoes. I really want those 576s but I'm also certain they'll release at other shops. There was a lot of hoopla behind END's 575 collab and those are still available everywhere on discount. I could see these going quicker, though, the 575END was very subtle and minimal in its color scheme but this is much louder and vibrant, the kind of color way that sneakerheads go nuts over. We will see! Good luck to those looking to cop Friday, though!

Repped- where'd you get these prices if you don't mind me asking?

I actually like both shoes. I really want those 576s but I'm also certain they'll release at other shops. There was a lot of hoopla behind END's 575 collab and those are still available everywhere on discount. I could see these going quicker, though, the 575END was very subtle and minimal in its color scheme but this is much louder and vibrant, the kind of color way that sneakerheads go nuts over. We will see! Good luck to those looking to cop Friday, though!

Saw pricing/ that photo (along with others) on highsnob this morning. I believe these will make it to sale at some point.

Much appreciated! Ya, I wanna try a different model either between a 574 or a 997. Any suggestions?
997 for sure. 997 & 998 are the two most beloved silhouettes by NB enthusiasts. 997's are miUSA and the quality is usually top notch. 

I kinda want to post my whole collection but would take a minute to set up

and then having to put everything away.... 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom