Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Me when I see all these outlet steals.....

I recently had the chance to interview my.koh, our resident NB1 fan, and checked out his awesome stash of sneakers. We pulled out ALL his New Balance kicks and shot the good stuff. Here's the full story for anyone who wants to see and salivate over his collection: http://straatosphere.com/straat-your-stuff-jeremy-koh/
Hope ya'll shot a youtube vid too!! 

Big ups playa!!! Small time famous is better than no fame at all right? LOL!!

Last edited:
Picked up 998DBOA from the Blends sale for $150 shipped. Still wish the shipping wasn't so pricey, but it seems the DBOA is drying up so the price isn't too bad. 

Last edited:

Picked up 998DBOA from the Blends sale for $150 shipped. Still wish the shipping wasn't so pricey, but it seems the DBOA is drying up so the price isn't too bad. 
Great pick up!!

Not to be a jerk but once you see most these models at the Out let for $69-$99 it is hard to feel them at $150

Great pick up!!

Not to be a jerk but once you see most these models at the Out let for $69-$99 it is hard to feel them at $150
I know. All of those outlet steals kill me. I'm no where near one so those steals are out of the question for me.... unless someone wants to keep me posted whenever some 10.5 heat comes in! 
smile.gif

Thats it!! Knife fight!!

Thanks for the Brighton Pics. like you said and I reported last week; if you big footed the Brighton FS is for you!
nah i meant disgusting as in the sickest pack i've seen in a long time--they're crazy dope. the 3m specks in the laces is nuts

Hey team,

Which US stores stock heavy in the MIE NB models? Don't usually cop from America as most stores have rape international shipping prices, but ever hopeful that 1500BY will go on a decent Black Friday sale.

Cheers

J Crew has the Midnight Moon 998's for 40% off. 

I thought about it, put it in my cart but ultimately wasn't feeling it. 

the 997bexp.  they're amazing in hand.. 

This pic of the bexp don't look like my bexp.

For those with the 997 BEXP, did you go with your usual 997 size? With the all leather, I'm wondering if I should go up a half size from my usual 997 size. Is it narrow or snug than usual 997s due to the all leather? How do they break in? Looking to grab a pair but worried about the sizing. The only all leather NB I have is the 1500 Gentlemans and they ended up being a bit too snug compared to my usual 1500 size. Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
Those are beautiful... any discounts anywhere or are they still in the $300 plus range?
 ​
@Remy  stated on Page. 2068 that Blends is having a 40% sale. After the code "THANKMELATER" it comes out to about $245, after shipping.​
 ​
Gotta read post homie!
nthat.gif
 Size 9 - 10 available still and size 11. ( Could've grabbed the 10.5 yesterday, but I'm going HAM on NB1 come Cyber Monday)​
 ​
EAT! 
glasses.gif
 ​

Last edited:

​
@Remy  stated on Page. 2068 that Blends is having a 40% sale. After the code "THANKMELATER" it comes out to about $245, after shipping.​
 ​
Gotta read post homie!
nthat.gif
 Size 9 - 10 available still and size 11. ( Could've grabbed the 10.5 yesterday, but I'm going HAM on NB1 come Cyber Monday)​
 ​
EAT! 
glasses.gif
 ​
I'm still looking for an 11.5 for a decent deal, although I guess at this point anything under $200 should be considered a good deal at this point! 

Back
Top Bottom