Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@Remy
 stated on Page. 2068 that Blends is having a 40% sale. After the code "THANKMELATER" it comes out to about $245, after shipping.​

Gotta read post homie! :nthat:  Size 9 - 10 available still and size 11. ( Could've grabbed the 10.5 yesterday, but I'm going HAM on NB1 come Cyber Monday)​

EAT! 8)

What discount does NB do on NB1 cyber Monday?... I know 20% off happens around this time

Last edited:
Just got a new phone been out for the past day and I must say I'm surprised no one posted the Notre discount in here, 30% off. The 998dpho sold out faster than some yeezys lol. Holding off on the packer sale, will hopefully be able to scoop the 997 dpa before they sell out.

Seems like the pre-BF disc % is hovering around 20%-30%. Or is that their early access BF promo?

I recently had the chance to interview @my.koh, our resident NB1 fan, and checked out his awesome stash of sneakers. We pulled out ALL his New Balance kicks and shot the good stuff. Here's the full story for anyone who wants to see and salivate over his collection: http://straatosphere.com/straat-your-stuff-jeremy-koh/
Repped. Finally getting around to commenting and I'll say the same thing everyone else has said - fantastic shots and great interview of a fellow NT homie! @mykoh  I had no idea you only started collecting in 2013- real impressive collection so far, brother. If I ever run across the Tannery 998s in a 7.5 I know who to holler at now.

Alright, fam, I dunno about you guys but I am not working Friday so #OCF comes early.

577SP for Office Carpet Wednesday! 

Happy holidays and safe travels, folks. Enjoy friends, family, food and hopefully plenty of NB steals 
nthat.gif

aww guys, been pretty busy the past few days but coming on here and there's just so much love it's embarrassing

btw dope-factory's having a 40% sale off right now and i just bought ball and bucks for 140 eur shipped! 
nerd.gif

code is BLACKDOPE

aww guys, been pretty busy the past few days but coming on here and there's just so much love it's embarrassing

btw dope-factory's having a 40% sale off right now and i just bought ball and bucks for 140 eur shipped! 
nerd.gif

code is BLACKDOPE
Holy moly, repped. Wasn't planning on picking these up but for $137 shipped I may have to pull the trigger!

nerd.gif

code is BLACKDOPE
Thanks!  picked up a pair of 991s i've been eyeing for the longest for $121 shipped

Seller maxlucado_tm   on ebay has a bunch of newer NB for 40% off.  never ordered from them but i'm taking a chance.  picked up 990cit2 and 997dtag.  between that and my dope factory order, i think i'm already done with black friday sneaker shopping.

Seller maxlucado_tm   on ebay has a bunch of newer NB for 40% off.  never ordered from them but i'm taking a chance.  picked up 990cit2 and 997dtag.  between that and my dope factory order, i think i'm already done with black friday sneaker shopping.
I doubled up on the 998DPHO...at that price? A deal and a dope shoe. Wish they had the 997 with the camo toe box in my size. I got a pair of 575 and the last 577 English Tender for steals $89 or less. SNS has 25% off sale items and got the GF a pair of kicks and the kid for free shipping!

I wanna get my first pair of 998's. I have a pair of catchers 997's sz 10 which are VERY close to being to tight for my foot. They are wearable but not really walkable all day. Should I go for size 10 998, I believe these are a slightly larger fit. The 997s fit good everywhere besides my big toe.

Thanks

I wanna get my first pair of 998's. I have a pair of catchers 997's sz 10 which are VERY close to being to tight for my foot. They are wearable but not really walkable all day. Should I go for size 10 998, I believe these are a slightly larger fit. The 997s fit good everywhere besides my big toe.

Thanks
998s fit just like 997s to me. I get the same size in US made 997s, US made 998s, and UK made 1500s. Hope that helps.

Thanks

I personally wear same size in 997 and 998 but will say the 998 is much roomier (and I have wide feet). I can easily fit into an 11 for a nice snug fit but don't mind the room in the 11.5 (plus its easier to find discounts on the size because its larger).

If you go for a 10 you will be fine and if you want a nice snug fit you could probably do a 9.5.

Hello all, does anyone have a pair of the Niobium Boots? How do they fit compared to other models and Nikes? I'm a 10 in AJ3s, flyknits, etc. It's been a while since I bought a pair of sneakers, but these boots are calling me. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom