Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I love 997s

I'd only do it if you've been on the hunt for these at a discount- it really is a great price. My personal rule of thumb is never make a purchase based on sale price alone. I have way too many shoes because of impulse sale purchases, lol.

I already talked myself down lol but thanks
The midsole looks great but I too have far too many shoes

I'd only do it if you've been on the hunt for these at a discount- it really is a great price. My personal rule of thumb is never make a purchase based on sale price alone. I have way too many shoes because of impulse sale purchases, lol.
I JUST did this very thing! Got 4 pairs and after the NB Buzz died down I took two back and bought Xmas gifts for the fam. 30% off is so seductive!

Yeah if anyone comes across pebble blues or nighthawks in an 11 at these outlets, please hit me up

how do you like them?  getting my pair in later today...for $99 it was a no brainer, especially when you can return these.
they are nicer than expected for 99, threw some waxed black laces in there. happy went up .5 from 998/7 sz. blue sole is less pronounced than it appears in the promo pics. 

they are nicer than expected for 99, threw some waxed black laces in there. happy went up .5 from 998/7 sz. blue sole is less pronounced than it appears in the promo pics. 
you went up .5???  damn, my 577's in 10.5 are .5 too big so i went with a 10.

sick.gif

yo \\english tender pack is disgusting in person! they had soooo many of those ultras in 11.5 & up

Thats it!! Knife fight!!

577 love? Dope colors for spring x summer, discount price($50 I think the pair I seen in Brighton), extra laces, nice shape, whats not to love?

I know they aint for everybody but I love big colors and the 577 model. On the grind for the Reds just to complete the pack.

Thanks for the Brighton Pics. like you said and I reported last week; if you big footed the Brighton FS is for you! Tons of amazing scores like the Ultras, Pebble Blues, English Tenders [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom