Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wow, I thought those were navy as well. Guess I can stop looking for those and just snag those 1300ERs, hope those don't disappoint.

I have to agree with everybody else, I thought they were navy too. They don't look bad, they just look better with the navy.

Return them and get something you really like.

I would say go TTS to size with the 996. They do fit a little bigger but not enough to go down half a size.

And has anybody ever ordered from End Clothing before?

yes, i've ordered from end clothing 3x now (all last year in 2012)...and even w/ my adidas oly primeknits order which were over $200 with shipping, i didn't get hit with any customs fees. very legit shop.

^ Thanks man. I really consisting pre-ordering the 998s from there. It's for retail so it's not like I'm being charged extra so secure my pair so why not do it.

I have to agree with everybody else, I thought they were navy too. They don't look bad, they just look better with the navy.

Return them and get something you really like.
eh..its not like i dont like em, i was just def expecting something else from what i thought i had saw..

f it..worst comes to worst ill just sell em to get my money back

Got my black pigeons today... I must say that the leather on these is amazing, I'm sure all of you already knew that the quality was great but this is my first NB not consisting of mainly suede material. So happy with these. Can't wait to rock these when I go back to school.

And the size 8.5s fit very well. Thanks for all the help with the sizing guys.

Got shipping confirmation on my Pebble Blue 998 from J.Crew earlier today. They'll be here Thursday. I'll have tons of pictures Thursday and a full video review this weekend.

Sounds good man. Thanks in advance. I'm saving up to buy the 998RR from End clothing; I'm feeling those a little more than the Peebles. Your pictures and review might change my mind though.

Got my black pigeons today... I must say that the leather on these is amazing, I'm sure all of you already knew that the quality was great but this is my first NB not consisting of mainly suede material. So happy with these. Can't wait to rock these when I go back to school.

And the size 8.5s fit very well. Thanks for all the help with the sizing guys.
congrats man, I wanted to wear my pair today but Virginia has been raining for the last couple of days, very comfortable pair

Bout to be in VA this weekend..recommend any spots to hit?
what part, I'm in central so I can only recommend here, but if you're heading to the beach area, western VA or Northern VA (nova), let me know and I can let you know food, where to visit or anything else

Also:

I have found the spring nb 999 red ones that were posted a page or two back, on ebay, PM for the link or you can search it your self, several sizes and they are at 159$

what part, I'm in central so I can only recommend here, but if you're heading to the beach area, western VA or Northern VA (nova), let me know and I can let you know food, where to visit or anything else

Also:
I have found the spring nb 999 red ones that were posted a page or two back, on ebay, PM for the link or you can search it your self, several sizes and they are at 159$

Oh ok, bout to hit Richmond or somewhere round there..iunno I never been anywhere near there so any info would be appreciated

Hmm thinking bout them 999s PM me the link my dude (it's a hassle doing **** on my phone)

RE: In regards to filtering/retouching of photos from certain shops. Best to always look at the original product shots you see. Kith is NOTORIOUS for retouching their photos. They have a great photographer who clearly loves the contrast settings in photoshop. I've returned a few shoes there over the last year based on the fact that the shoes looked NOTHING like the photos in terms of the colors or textures.

It's disappointing and somewhat misleading, but better to just be cognisant of it.

moda3.com has all four from the nb snake pack, black, red, green and multicolored from $100-125

phone orders 414-273-3333

I'll keep track of it, this incomplete version is saved on my desktop at the office now,

NEW BALANCE SIZE LIST

1. KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN = 8/8.5

2. niketalk13 = 10.5 US

3. Nowitzness41 - Size 13 US (12 works in some models)

4. Diakonos - Size US 9.5

5. Kicks504 - 10/10.5

6. B Sox- 10.5 US

7. remedy444 - 9.5 US

8. StunnaMan - 10 / 10.5

9. GTFan712 - 8/8.5 US

10. torres - 10.5/11 US

11. verysteri otypical - 8.5/9 US

12. Higuy: 

13. PumpLance:

14. dadbath: 

15. Sniper: 

16. Verse

17. CRH1979 - 11 US

18. MaccMoney: 13 US (i believe)

19. Kip2MyLou- 8.5 US

20. XIVpositive: 9.5 US

21. fos****zles:

22. CanvasLover: 
Im a 10.5-11

lol i love how everyone is like "well there goes those off my wanted list" damn 
roll.gif
I mean... red/white/navy/grey is a very strong cw if done well. The image that has been circulated of those was contrasted like crazy and touched up in such a way that it tricked everyone into thinking that part was actually NAVY.

I mean... red/white/navy/grey is a very strong cw if done well. The image that has been circulated of those was contrasted like crazy and touched up in such a way that it tricked everyone into thinking that part was actually NAVY.
na i feel you, hate to be the bearer of bad news lol

I also thought they were navy not grey, and was debating a pair as well. Kind of a bummer. @Stunnaman I am down by the beach area/757 VA, but VA, IMO is lacking when it comes to spots. Down here we have Commonwealth and CREAM, but Cmon gives most their love to their DC shop and CREAM is hit or miss as well. I don't get up to Richmond much, but you may be able to hunt something down.

I agree that Kith is the worst for the editing. They also sell out GRs which makes me LOL, because many shoes that sell out there are easily found cheaper through a google search!

Did some Craigslist surfing today and caught a DS pair of the blue fanzine Superteam 33 1400s for 40 bucks. I know I have seen them go for cheap a few years back, never bothered to grab a pair but for 40 it was too good to pass up. I love bargain pick ups!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom