Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Such good info on here! I will be deploying to Bahrain, so I will def. be in need of some assists over the next year. On the flip side, some shoes (jordans, lebrons, etc) are easier (although pricey) to get out there. Hoping I can help some people out and maybe even find a spot that carries NB. I dont remember seeing too many on my last visit so I will need to try my luck online and get some assists when possible.

I am all about helping out fellow enthusiasts whenever I can, its one of the core culture elements that has become increasingly rare. I hope this thread stays on track, it has brought me back to NT. :smile:

Welcome back and I'm down 2 help just lmk

This thread is on fire! Thank you so much for the sukauto link. I've been fiending for the grey 576, so went ahead and grabbed a pair. I don't feel real confident these will hit stateside and if they do, I'll double up. I always said I can't help myself around a classic grey NB colorway. My wife wanted a pair too... But no US size 7 available. if anyone comes across smaller sizes, PLEASE let me know. I keep myself out of trouble by getting her pairs when she wants em!

nb_m1500_grey1.jpg

NB is killing me right now.  I know the 1500 above has been posted before, but darn that thing is 
pimp.gif

Not always a huge fan of the 577, but I love the color blocking on the one I posted above. 

Both on pre-order on End Clothing, but unfortunately I won't order from them due to being slammed with customs tax from them in the past, due to how they ship (Fedex) and how they mark their packages. 

I am going to grab the B&Y collab. Anyone have a list of US release locations (other than LDRS)?

just got my 996s in from Feature, and boy am i disappointed 

I thought the saddle was a dark navy leather, not a gray leather

my mind played tricks on me 
frown.gif

tired.gif

The saddle is not Navy? Wow, I thought it was navy as well.

That'll make my decision easy between these 996's and the 1300ER in similar color way.

I've returned a couple sneaks to Feature before and if I remember correctly there's no restock fee or anything, just pay return shipping. If that's the route you decide to go with these. 

The saddle is not Navy? Wow, I thought it was navy as well.

That'll make my decision easy between these 996's and the 1300ER in similar color way.

I've returned a couple sneaks to Feature before and if I remember correctly there's no restock fee or anything, just pay return shipping. If that's the route you decide to go with these. 
it was a big *** hassle gettin em, its gonna take forever, and i gotta take an L on the shipping..eh f it..theyll prolly grow on me after a while lol

^^^ wow that does suck. i thought it was navy as well. i wonder who actually thought it was grey...?

anyways, @stunnaman - how do they feel? comfortable at least? (i dunno about anyone else but even in your picture the saddle still looks a little navy to me) my :nerd: are playing tricks on my mind.

it was a big *** hassle gettin em, its gonna take forever, and i gotta take an L on the shipping..eh f it..theyll prolly grow on me after a while lol
Yeh I hear yah... Im considering grabbing the 1300ER and hate the filters some places put on their photos.

Example:

^^^ wow that does suck. i thought it was navy as well. i wonder who actually thought it was grey...?

anyways, @stunnaman - how do they feel? comfortable at least? (i dunno about anyone else but even in your picture the saddle still looks a little navy to me) my
nerd.gif
are playing tricks on my mind.
Sh-it not me thats for sure lol

I havent tried em on, i literally just got em at work..i hope they do grow on me..i was hella amped on that navy tho 
tired.gif

stunnaman I had the same feeling you did when you opened that 996 box

hahha I thought it was navy also and opened the box like WFT???? I have grown to like them though. Ive been wearing them almost daily since they came.

I would say go TTS to size with the 996. They do fit a little bigger but not enough to go down half a size.

And has anybody ever ordered from End Clothing before?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom