Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Maybe I'm a little color blind but the saddle of the 996ER looks the same to me(or close enough) in both pics.  Still looks good to me.  

As for the 996ERs, I copped them yesterday online thinking they were grey. Honestly, theyre still one of the best GR NB releases in a long time to me. Would they be better if they were navy? I guess, but I still think theyre dope. 

Also, a few recent NB wears...

4f30d72e5eb011e2a8b922000a1f8ac2_7.jpg

670b8cfc40b211e2a76e22000a9f1968_7.jpg

f2e61ef02b7b11e2879322000a9f1376_7.jpg

08e6bb1029ec11e2818012313b0748b4_7.jpg

Guys I spoke with someone from lost property and they want 285 shipped for the b and y new balance plus 4% if you go through paypal

As for the 996ERs, I copped them yesterday online thinking they were grey. Honestly, theyre still one of the best GR NB releases in a long time to me. Would they be better if they were navy? I guess, but I still think theyre dope. 
Theyre still coo, just not what i was expecting..to me they would be better as a navy, which is why i even picked em up in the first place thinking that they were
I also thought they were navy not grey, and was debating a pair as well. Kind of a bummer. @Stunnaman I am down by the beach area/757 VA, but VA, IMO is lacking when it comes to spots. Down here we have Commonwealth and CREAM, but Cmon gives most their love to their DC shop and CREAM is hit or miss as well. I don't get up to Richmond much, but you may be able to hunt something down.
I got a few homies over at the VA Cmonwealth, so ima see what they got over there, Might stop by cream and i think theres another store called Nacirema my homie was tellin me about..thanks for the info tho dude

If 1300's become a new silhouette for customs Im going to have to give my credit card to my girlfriend to hold. 
laugh.gif

Got my black pigeons today... I must say that the leather on these is amazing, I'm sure all of you already knew that the quality was great but this is my first NB not consisting of mainly suede material. So happy with these. Can't wait to rock these when I go back to school.

And the size 8.5s fit very well. Thanks for all the help with the sizing guys.

Hey I have a size 8 in these brand new if you want to exchange I'm looking for a 8.5!

I got a few homies over at the VA Cmonwealth, so ima see what they got over there, Might stop by cream and i think theres another store called Nacirema my homie was tellin me about..thanks for the info tho dude
Yeah the homies over at CMON are all good people, its just Larry seems to send the "good stuff" to DC first. I miss their old brick and mortar spot, days where I could hit them up and hit up Chris at Sole Brother in one trip. Brock (CREAM) is cool too and they still get some stuff noone else in the area does, which is cool. NACERIMA I don't frequent. I went in once and the 2x retail on GR nikes made my nose bleed, havent been back since. Guess I am not a "baller" but if I can go online or across to the footlocker and get it for half dat....

Yeah the homies over at CMON are all good people, its just Larry seems to send the "good stuff" to DC first. I miss their old brick and mortar spot, days where I could hit them up and hit up Chris at Sole Brother in one trip. Brock (CREAM) is cool too and they still get some stuff noone else in the area does, which is cool. NACERIMA I don't frequent. I went in once and the 2x retail on GR nikes made my nose bleed, havent been back since. Guess I am not a "baller" but if I can go online or across to the footlocker and get it for half dat....
yea my boy Omar tells me that too..i guess it makes sense if their DC store has more movement and turn around than the VA store. Ima def hit up that Cream store and see if they got anything good..2x retail?? 
eek.gif
 Are they an overseas store in the US? 
laugh.gif

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if the maroon 999s are made in the USA? it looks like it's made ith good suede but on the pictures it doesnt say on the tongue that is "Made in the USA"

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if the maroon 999s are made in the USA? it looks like it's made ith good suede but on the pictures it doesnt say on the tongue that is "Made in the USA"

No, they're not made in USA, but the suede is really nice on them.

Anyone on this thread from Chicago? I'm going there next month. Send me a PM if you wouldn't mind checking my list of sneaker stores to make sure I'm not missing anything good.

Back
Top Bottom