Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hey Azrael - so you'd say the MT580's are a little bit larger than the 999's (ie. Size 8 MT580's fit about the same as Size 8.5 999's)?  The reason I ask is I'm a Size 10.5 in the Concept 999 SEAL's, but I'm having trouble finding a Size 10.5 in the Alpine Guide MT580's, but found a size 10.  I'm just nervous about buying them having never had any Size 10 New Balances.
i think you should be good with a 10, i have sz 10 burn rubber and alpine 10.5, and they both fit fine if that helps

I hate to do it but I have to.

Anyone have an idea of the going rate for these M1500GBT and somewhere that has them for that amount (or less, though I don't expect that). I've only found them on Mita's website and I've been trying to figure out if it's even possible to order from there, how much it'd be and what the largest size listed (29cm) translates to...I need an 11 or 11.5.
Have you ever ordered from Mita before?  I've always heard you had to use a 3rd Party service, like Rakuten to order from them.  I wanted to do it with the Mojitos but hesitated, now they're gone.  Anyone ordered from Mita or used Rakuten?

hey Azrael - so you'd say the MT580's are a little bit larger than the 999's (ie. Size 8 MT580's fit about the same as Size 8.5 999's)?  The reason I ask is I'm a Size 10.5 in the Concept 999 SEAL's, but I'm having trouble finding a Size 10.5 in the Alpine Guide MT580's, but found a size 10.  I'm just nervous about buying them having never had any Size 10 New Balances.

Found that 580s definitely fit bigger than other NBs.

i think you should be good with a 10, i have sz 10 burn rubber and alpine 10.5, and they both fit fine if that helps
Thanks man - I think I'm gonna do it when I get paid.  It just makes me nervous paying the ridiculous reseller price they're going for, but they're gonna be totally gone soon so it's now or never really...

Finally got some Mojitos coming in thanks to remedy444
nthat.gif
No prob man. Enjoy!

I got my size coming in now as well... will be sure to post pics once I get them!

What are new balance salmon sole go for in a size 10.5? If anyone happen to have a pair or so, shoot me a pm. Thanks.

dadbath - 11/11.5

Thanks to GTfan and Nowitzness for organizing this list. I hope it ends up helping people out.

If anyone is looking for the brown 998s posted a few pages back, Groovy has sizes 10.5, 11.5, 12, and 13 for $135 Canadian:

http://www.groovyshoes.ca/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=7310

It seems like people may still be looking for the Atmos 996s. Flight Club still has a FSR from 8-11 for $200 (I'm not sure what the going rate is for those):

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=nb&i=300394

Great pictures, fo****zles.

Edit: why is this ^^^ screenname automatically censored? Is that a curse word now? Weird.

hey dadbath, regarding the atmos 996...did flightclub just mess up and accidentally list them as "966?" not sure if I should be worried or not about possibly ordering and getting the wrong shoe. maybe i'll call them to make sure. thanks for the heads up!

there goes my sneaker budget if i got the seed :rofl:
before my last was born (hes 2 now) i went to a footlocker outlet that has since shut down and picked up some big birds, grovers, cookie monsters, and any other infant nb they had in different sizes. they were on sale for less than five bucks a pair and couldnt pass them up.

before my last was born (hes 2 now) i went to a footlocker outlet that has since shut down and picked up some big birds, grovers, cookie monsters, and any other infant nb they had in different sizes. they were on sale for less than five bucks a pair and couldnt pass them up.
nice, i remember when those came out..i better start stocking up now if and when for the future 
hey dadbath, regarding the atmos 996...did flightclub just mess up and accidentally list them as "966?" not sure if I should be worried or not about possibly ordering and getting the wrong shoe. maybe i'll call them to make sure. thanks for the heads up!
they messed up, i went in there about 2 weeks ago and they had the Atmos 996 there..

Last edited:
New Balance 25th Anniversary 576 OG
178$ (free shipping)
http://www.size.co.uk/product/new-balance-25th-anniversary-576-og/66563/
sizes range from 7 and up, not sure if size? listing them in UK or US

UPDATE:
http://www.sukauto.com/art/new-balance-m576sga-25th-anniversary-edition.php

both grey and navy pairs, different sizes, comes out to 201$ with 20% for non EU customers so 161$ + shipping if there are any charges

Thanks for the the links.

Size? lists in UK sizes.

I like them, probably not enough to buy but they are a dope shoe. Looks like GT has the list for everybody (i'll keep mine saved too for reference). Shoutouts to dadbath for helping myself out as well as others, good people in here :nthat:

No problem! Happy to help.

I think the materials and colours on those 1700s look amazing, but I'm just not a fan of that model. I posted this link a while back, but in case anyone missed it: 24 Kilates already has them up for sale (sizes 9.5, 10.5, and 12 are still left).

http://www.24-kts.net/epages/ea2773...lance 798"/SubProducts/"new balance 798-0008"

Such good info on here! I will be deploying to Bahrain, so I will def. be in need of some assists over the next year. On the flip side, some shoes (jordans, lebrons, etc) are easier (although pricey) to get out there. Hoping I can help some people out and maybe even find a spot that carries NB. I dont remember seeing too many on my last visit so I will need to try my luck online and get some assists when possible.

I am all about helping out fellow enthusiasts whenever I can, its one of the core culture elements that has become increasingly rare. I hope this thread stays on track, it has brought me back to NT. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom