Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Copped the Starcow 1500s 6 months ago for $80 shipped off ebay and had em shipped to my parents house while I was on my deployment.My wife brought the kids to visit 3x while I was gone and forgot them evrytime. They look OK to me, But I'd be much obliged if someone could LC them for me.
Legit

Forgive me if I've already posted this pic. I was clearing out some space in my photos and saw I took a couple of screenshots from IG. Just looks like some sample 997.5s we should be getting next year, those perf toe brown and tan leather ones look pretty nice.

Check your outlets. Just copped 997DCS for $83. Walked in hoping they'd have this exact pair and they had one left in my size. Other notables were navy 997s, 997CGR and a couple of 1300s but none of those were in my size.

Last edited:
Check your outlets. Just copped 997DCS for $83. Walked in hoping they'd have this exact pair and they had one left in my size. Other notables were navy 997s, 997CGR and a couple of 1300s but none of those were in my size.

Man I know I said I didn't care about Haven Shop cancelling my order for the DCS but now I'm not pleased at all. Good find ny the way.

want to get on this New Balance wave. Whats the best places to cop some?
agree with #PanaRicanRetro the outlets have some good stuff, but especially if you're a size 9 or 9.5..... those are the sizes used to make samples. i've seen samples that never got released priced at $54.99... seen everything from 990, 993 Military Collection, 997, 998, 1400, 1500, 574, 577 Napes Pack, 576 Earl Grey Tea, 2000 Millenium Special Edition. i picked up a couple pairs of the 574 Atmosphere Collection {pink & green} for $18 each. 

if i was you, i''d swing by an outlet on Black Friday ;-)

Last edited:
Check your outlets. Just copped 997DCS for $83. Walked in hoping they'd have this exact pair and they had one left in my size. Other notables were navy 997s, 997CGR and a couple of 1300s but none of those were in my size
any big sizes? 13s perhaps?

Last edited:
everyone, great job with the NB1.

lol i remember why i try not to come in here so much. too much hot fire.

Check your outlets. Just copped 997DCS for $83. Walked in hoping they'd have this exact pair and they had one left in my size. Other notables were navy 997s, 997CGR and a couple of 1300s but none of those were in my size

Yeah there was actually a lot of stuff in 12 and 13 and this was an extremely mediocre outlet. If you're near a decent one I'd def swing by.
Don't let him get your hopes up hes from the Boston area lol all the nice stuff goes there cause its NB's backyard. Unless you have one in a major metro city near you or live in the NE I would call before you drive out there just to make sure they have what your looking for. It also depends on how much traffic and money the outlet makes, the ones that sell the most get the best lifestyles. For instance, if you go to a Tennessee location your more likely to trip over a stack of 100 dollar bills laying in the street than find a pair of 997's on the shelf. Thats because most of the people who shop there are overweight tourists buying what we call cornbread shoes(608's), so stores like that will never receive classics of the like which you see posted in here often from top tier outlets in the NE and Cali. 

83$$$$!!!! Wow congrats dude that's awesome. What a great pair

Back
Top Bottom