Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice 998s -- hey sorry everyone to blast in like this, I'm new to the site and obviously thread and not sure of the protocol but it's like this -- I'm desperate for a pair of the j crew/new balance 1400s in the black/orange colorway from a couple years ago, size 8. Thought maybe someone on this thread has a pair they don't wear anymore they'd be willing to sell? They were my favorite sneakers and I wore them completely out. They're grails for me, if anyone can help or point me in a better direction to make this post, I would be super grateful. Thank you!
Best bet is eBay at this point.

Looking good dude. Aruba right?
Yea, Aruba. Here's a comparison with Jordan brand dark powder blue

Are the outlets the regular new balance stores? I'm in connecticut.. not sure where the outlets are I know there are two NB stores nearby but I feel like they only sell the actual running gear.

Really looking to get a pair of 997NV
i'm in CT too i just drove to the avon, massachussetts outlet the other day they had the 997 NV for $140. call them for sizes. they don't have the 997 at the clinton, CT outlet. the non-outlet NB stores in bethel, new canaan and avon, CT don't really have anything

Last edited:
Damn BD's look good... I think thise are the best looking GR ever.

My ID's are coming next week, I cant wait seeing these others.

Last edited:

I shed a tear every time I see the 998BD on feet....could never find one in my size...fml
I had been looking for a long time, but @kickedfaced  had posted that a guy from Australia was selling my size on eBay for a very reasonable price, so I had to jump on it. Just keep your eyes peeled. They'll come along eventually.

Got my NB1's in today. Used a $25 coupon code and 20% ebates= 32.99, came out to around $132
smokin.gif

all colors are olive and earth, sorry i dont have great lighting haha. all taken with flash except for the last one, tried to get the olive in some light

First they made a little personal touch that didnt come with my first NB1 haha
Can you take a picture or two outside? Those are fire.

Back
Top Bottom