Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got these delivered yesterday. Had to see what that Asteroid color looked like in person.
these sht on RFs
roll.gif
can we get some outdoor lighting shots?  that asteroid is the heel wrap?

as for RFs, those unfiltered pics are 100x nicer than kith filter.. will cop under 200 (which will not happen)

waiting for my NB1s to come in today and im realizing I should have gone with an earth tounge and keep the olive to the toe only :smh:

I'll cop once the hype dies down for sure. I heard there's supposed to be a second CW dropping though
Makes sense since the last 2 drops on BF have always been 2 pairs. Daytonas followed by Americana's, and Central Parks along with Brooklyn Bridge's.

This question might have been asked before, but what does it mean when the New Balance logo in crossed in the insoles? B-Grade?

got dcs for $120 yesterday at avon, ma outlet. first 997--super psyched.

they also have 997 navy, us574cbb, urban outfitters 496, 670 orange pack, 1400hb and more

I don't understand what is wrong with simple collabs. Does every collab have to look like a rainbow with a different color for every area of the shoe? 
I like simple collabs and colorways. I loved those clark kent 998s. Maybe its just the all white outsole... I hope they arent too expensive

Simple collabs (Or general releases) are the best... Especially regarding NB. Having said that, I don't consider solebox style colorblocking to be, "simple," really... It's actually kind of an extreme look to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom