Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I actually think NB quality control is pretty awful as of late. Especially considering their prices. I know @Fornastyy agrees with me
I think that overall this is probably true as they are cranking out a ton of pairs lately. I can only speak for this pair. The pair i got is perfect. Maybe thats a little bit of luck. 

Last edited:
Damn out of all the sizes left on premier, my 10.5 is sitting there waiting for me, taunting me to buy it. 

These need to drop everywhere else so I can use a discount code somewhere. Unless someone has a premier code handy they wanna share 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Damn out of all the sizes left on premier, my 10.5 is sitting there waiting for me, taunting me to buy it. 

These need to drop everywhere else so I can use a discount code somewhere. Unless someone has a premier one handy they wanna share 
nerd.gif
Just man up and buy em 
laugh.gif

These need to drop everywhere else so I can use a discount code somewhere. Unless someone has a premier code handy they wanna share 
nerd.gif

Magic 8 Ball says

Buy them!

nerd.gif

I would think most stores would exclude these from discount. 

I would think most stores would exclude these from discount. 
Some spots might. Bait almost always has some sort of sale code going around and typically they only exclude their Bait collabs. I ended up getting lux goods from them for $200 bucks with 20% off. Hoping this can happen again. 

Last edited:

nerd.gif

buy them, you work for that money, put towards something you'll enjoy and so you can stunt on IG!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by niketalk13  

buy them, you work for that money, put towards something you'll enjoy and so you can stunt on IG!!
You make a very valid point homie. The gram needs this more than I do. 

I've had a 9.5 sitting in my cart since 11am Saturday lol, can't decide if I should buy or wait..

has anyone ordered from Ubiq before?  How long do they take to ship?

Well being that I live like 45 miles from the store for me not long like next day...lol But in general they are pretty good with their shipping. Next business day to ship in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom