Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

White laces actually look pretty good but the black really completes the color blocking.

Everytime I get a pair of NB'S I'm reminded how much they blow every other brand away in terms of quality. These Premiers are amazing. Metal hang tags and stickers were a nice bonus.

I think I like the black laces better. Either way, don't sleep folks.
I actually think NB quality control is pretty awful as of late. Especially considering their prices. I know @Fornastyy agrees with me

Werent Premier's dropping at more spots than JUST premier. Looks like they out of 10s and I am trying to decide if I want that 9.5

If coming to more spots, I will just wait. 

I think a lot of people agree but I'm inclined to think that it will be better due to these being a collab.
Actually I ordered a pair for a friend and the perf was all messed up on one shoe. So I'm sending them back for another pair

Actually I ordered a pair for a friend and the perf was all messed up on one shoe. So I'm sending them back for another pair

On the Premiers?! ****, that's discouraging.

I know GR's and NB1's have had issues as of late but that truly blows balls...wicked big balls.

Werent Premier's dropping at more spots than JUST premier. Looks like they out of 10s and I am trying to decide if I want that 9.5

If coming to more spots, I will just wait. 

yeap, a whole bunch of places will be dropping them. I would sit tight if youd rather a 10

The Premier's are amazing in person...always a nice feeling to have something exceed already lofty expectations.

Heads up, 577 Flying the Flags on Sneaker Politics for $150 + ship. If anyone wants a 9.5, I have a DS one and need a 10 instead. Maybe we can work something out

Everytime I get a pair of NB'S I'm reminded how much they blow every other brand away in terms of quality. These Premiers are amazing. Metal hang tags and stickers were a nice bonus.

I think I like the black laces better. Either way, don't sleep folks.

Copped. +1 Clout Point to you homie

Curious, new to the New Balance thing and wanted to ask how 575's fit.  I have 998's in 10 that fit perfectly.  These look a bit bulkier.  Appreciate the help.
i'd go with a 9.5 in 575, my purple devils 575 are 10 but I'm a 10.5. Fit similar to 580

These 998's About The Same In Fit As 997's?

These Premier's Look Top Notch Fella's
nthat.gif
I find 997s fit narrower than 998s.

I have a narrow foot and wear an 8 for 997s and 7.5 for 998s.

If you have a wider foot i suggest you stick with your 997 size.

I actually think NB quality control is pretty awful as of late. Especially considering their prices. I know @Fornastyy agrees with me
I totally agree, as you showed with your pair of premier's. NB quality of materials and craftsmanship can/is still great on pairs that come out now, collab or GR, but it is VERY common for pairs with flaws to slip past QC... The materials are still nice and all, but since they started cranking out 25 new pairs a month, they have definitely been slipping
Which 998 would you say is the GOAT?
GRB easily, for me, C-Notes are a close second

Ive had a size 12 cnote DS for the longest time (too snug on me) if any one has a 13 to swap please let me know ..if not I'll let them go for what I paid (resell)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom