Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kennedys looking good. Nice to see a finalized pair, I have something similar in my cart.

I think we've all done the same "you haven't seen these?" Tactics before. What usually gives me up is following the tracking number. She's forever creeping over my shoulder when I'm on the phone or iPad and the second she sees the UPS or Fedex or whatever tracking page she's like "What package or you waiting on?"

Today I learned you are all terrible hahaha

That actually made me laugh.....and then question my character :lol:

S&A has got to be a little confused with the amount of orders they received in the last two hours.

Today has been a perfect example of why the New Balance thread is superior to the Asics/Air Max (insert number) threads.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hahaha yall are killin me. Sounds like we all live the same life. "what these? nahhhh Ive had these forever" 
roll.gif

Saddle is Nimbus
"N" is gunmetal
Toe is oyster
Toe mesh is rain cloud
All reflective is silver
Back tab is oyster
Heel is blue
Right on, thanks!  So Nimbus is like a really light grey?  These colors got me all jacked up.  Especially the cyclone and persian purple.  Cyclone looks bluish grey, and persian looks blue.  Maybe I need to get my eyes checked. 

Right on, thanks!  So Nimbus is like a really light grey?  These colors got me all jacked up.  Especially the cyclone and persian purple.  Cyclone looks bluish grey, and persian looks blue.  Maybe I need to get my eyes checked. 

Lol..yeah. It's tough to tell. I have a few already with nimbus so I knew how it really was.

Nimbus is very light gray...

Liner & laces are nimbus as well. Forgot those.
Here is a render pic

Newest Newbie...BOOOOOM!  (see what I did there!?!)

Shout-out to Oneness for the stellar service and great price!  Not bad for 20% off, I must say!

Immediate lace swap...
Curious, new to the New Balance thing and wanted to ask how 575's fit.  I have 998's in 10 that fit perfectly.  These look a bit bulkier.  Appreciate the help.

Curious, new to the New Balance thing and wanted to ask how 575's fit.  I have 998's in 10 that fit perfectly.  These look a bit bulkier.  Appreciate the help.
I am TTS in the 575's.  In the 998 I got .5 size down or TTS depending on materials (suede toe box fits smaller to me)

I am TTS in the 575's.  In the 998 I got .5 size down or TTS depending on materials (suede toe box fits smaller to me)
Ya I have a C Note (mesh toe box) and Tannery (suede toe box) and both fit perfect in 10.  I think I'm gonna shoot for 10 in these 575's.  Thanks again.

Ya I have a C Note (mesh toe box) and Tannery (suede toe box) and both fit perfect in 10.  I think I'm gonna shoot for 10 in these 575's.  Thanks again.
I am a for sure 10.5 in 575 and a 10 and maybe 10.5 in 998.  I have a pair of 575's in my sig if interested.

Back
Top Bottom