Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nice shirt 
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

has anyone ordered from Ubiq before?  How long do they take to ship?
only once and it took about a week to get the shoes, but I did order on a Friday

nerd.gif

only once and it took about a week to get the shoes, but I did order on a Friday
hrmm...I ordered Saturday and my order is still processing.  I guess its not crazy late, but I also ordered my premiers Saturday and they will be in today....

God dam, do it for the gram. 

You make a very valid point homie. The gram needs this more than I do. 
Buy now think later bud.
laugh.gif
I have given this much thought over the past 2 hours. As much as it hurts me to let the gram wait for this stunting activity, I think I am going to roll the dice and wait until they drop at other spots.  If everyone who wanted these copped already, they would have copped from Premier within the past 5 days.  They should be easily available at other locations in Sept with hopefully a coupon code I hope.

@JordDiem  your pics a few pages back are the ones that got me saying F IT and hitting submit order on Premier right now 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

hrmm...I ordered Saturday and my order is still processing.  I guess its not crazy late, but I also ordered my premiers Saturday and they will be in today....
I copped the 1500 footpartrols from them and after a week of no shipping confirmation I finally called them up and they had cancelled my order.  The mofos still charged my card and it took a week to remove the charges.  I will never give Ubiq any of my loot ever again. 

I copped the 1500 footpartrols from them and after a week of no shipping confirmation I finally called them up and they had cancelled my order.  The mofos still charged my card and it took a week to remove the charges.  I will never give Ubiq any of my loot ever again. 
That's odd. I ordered the Asics Medics from them on a restock and it turned out they oversold. They contacted me right away to let me know they were cancelling my order and even sent me a 20% off code that I was able to use on the Gel Lyte speeds. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. 

UBIQ is hit or miss sometimes. I've had kicks comes in a few days later with everything going well and I've also had a return that I wanted processed from an online purchase and it took weeks to get a return label. I have never hesitated buying anything from them though, I know they are legit. It just seems their online system and in store process are very segregated so if you have any CS issues, you will have to be patient just like any other small business

Last edited:
Which 998 would you say is the GOAT?
Pebble blues

That's odd. I ordered the Asics Medics from them on a restock and it turned out they oversold. They contacted me right away to let me know they were cancelling my order and even sent me a 20% off code that I was able to use on the Gel Lyte speeds. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. 
Those fools didn't give me squat. I had to call them up a couple times to figure out was was happening. The first person kept saying the order was processing and after a couple more days of processing she had no idea what was up with my order. She gave me the number for their main office and I had to call numerous time before anyone would answer(mail box was full. how can a business have a full voicemail box?!?) and they finally told me that my order was cancelled. :smh:

Didn't know the 998BD was held in such high regard, though they are great.

Maybe I'll try to trade mine for some Yeezys

Last edited:
Didn't know the 998BD was held in such high regard, though they are great.

Maybe I'll try to trade mine for some Yeezys

I think that will be tough sledding i.e impossible trading for Yeezys. It's definitely a dope colorway though and was well done on a popular model. And they seem impossible to find in the after market which is odd.

BTW I would rather have the 998BD's rather than the Yeezys but I can't ignore what the Yeezys are worth in this insane Hype machine Sneaker culture.

Last edited:
I think that will be tough sledding i.e impossible trading for Yeezys. It's definitely a dope colorway though and was well done on a popular model. And they seem impossible to find in the after market which is odd.

BTW I would rather have the 998BD's rather than the Yeezys but I can't ignore what the Yeezys are worth in this insane Hype machine Sneaker culture.
I was only kidding, Yeezys are trashcan for me.

I think they're so hard to find cause old GRs were so great, so people would wear them into the ground, opposed to hyped old collabs, like solebox that people didn't wear/put on the shelf as collectors pieces. Now you can find a collab for $2000 but not a pair that was on sale for $30 upon release

These came in yesterday with my "Kennedy" inspired 998 Custom...

Mowabbs came out pretty nice!
Great custom!  What colors did you use?  That info would help us that are on the fence on NB1.   Seeing the colors in a real photo rather than a mock up helps A LOT! 

Great custom!  What colors did you use?  That info would help us that are on the fence on NB1.   Seeing the colors in a real photo rather than a mock up helps A LOT! 
Base, Toe, Saddle- Oyster

Heel, Backtab- Black

"N", Liner, Laces- Dusty Coral

Reflective- Aruba

I did a lace swap & used my Oyster laces from Cnotes though, I'll keep Dusty Corals for something else

Back
Top Bottom