Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't believe you can. Whenever you choose the mesh color it makes all the mesh the same color. Wonder how he did his?

Just a different shade and bad lighting imo. On my customs that I've sent back, the suede color and mesh color were same..... but you could tell the mesh was lighter... almost a different color.

Those are pretty dope customs though

Just a different shade and bad lighting imo. On my customs that I've sent back, the suede color and mesh color were same..... but you could tell the mesh was lighter... almost a different color.

Those are pretty dope customs though
Nah...he's talking about the fact that the mesh on the toe box is the salmon color and the mesh on the rest of the upper (tongue, collar, etc) is blue. Yeh I don't understand how he did this either. Must not have been through the website. Maybe if he went to one of the places that make the customs in store he could have had this done by just talking to the people making them. 

I dont think those are customs as in NB website customs. I think they are actual customs, like dying the suede.

B&B's look good. Grey pair reigns supreme over these imo (and no I do not own the grey pair). Hopefully I will have better luck w/ this drop.

They do look really nice- cant justify spending any money on em now though. Hope yall get your pair
price is a little steep for 574s youre def right about that, but **** it..on collab joints (for the most part) youre def not gonna find em for cheaper

No doubt, i probably would spend it under normal circumstances- but i got too many gifts to buy, and already wasted $1000 having to repair my side-view mirror on my truck and the truck i hit on Monday- so no shoes for me
ouch, thats weak

un-ds'd these today

No indication yet that these come with he special ammo box like last time. I called B&B today and they said another email will drop to subscribers the week of the release with all the details for the online release.

Let us know what u think of your salmon soles jelyfishin. I have a pair and I like them a lot. If someone was to describe the color blocking to me before i saw them, I would probably pass but i think the salmon makes the otherwise basic navy blue colorway amazing in person. 

I thought the brown one was supposed to look like this

I
new-balance-1300-springsummer-2013.jpg
Where'd this second picture come from?

I saw a sample of that Spring release 1300 and it is more like the second picture than the first, but neither picture is that great (colors are off in both). I think there was a pair listed on Feebay a while ago, and the listing had pretty good photos. It is a must cop shoe for me. I heard it is going to be somewhat more limited than some of the recent 1300 releases.

Funny, that red hit on the midsole is what makes me love the shoe.  The colors in that photo are a little amped up, makes it look almost infrared.  If I remember correctly, it is more a subtle red than that.  Maybe I just have too many all grey NB'S!  

got my salmon soles and am very happy with my purchase.  wish they could've been a little cheaper but I love the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom