Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sent back my Customs today.... Don't think I'll get another. Just will put that money towards some Salmon's.

After going to feature and grabbing some Ewings..... I came home and these puppies arrived

got my salmon soles and am very happy with my purchase.  wish they could've been a little cheaper but I love the shoe.
How much if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking to buy a pair myself and trying to see how much they're going for.

Anyone in L.A. or Austin areas - Blends and Nice Kicks supposedly got their shipments of the 990 Anniverary shoe this week.  Blends was doing in store only today. Not sure about Nice Kicks.

Sexy shoes

9940619046e611e2b2f422000a9f1255_7.jpg

I love the 996. I had to sell my Denims because they were too small. I'm hoping I can get a pair in the correct size here soon. The quality of those things are amazing; the suede is so thick. 

What's up with the New Balance x real mad hectic x UNDFTD 999...doesn't looked like they popped up anywhere online today? 
mean.gif

Anyone here anything about these? Guy on eBay is claiming he has an early pair and that these are releasing on Jan 1 2013

New Balance x Fingercroxx Hong Kong MT580's

When I googled them, I found one site who I guess had pre-orders but are sold out.

Hopefully we get some more/new info on these soon 
pimp.gif

Did anyone cop the Stussy x HECTIC x New Balance 999 “Selle Francais” this weekend?

FYI there are some promo codes for the New Balance website if you do a quick google search, I made some IDs, and they are coming via UPS with free shipping and like 10% off of my order, final price was $103 down from $133...not bad at all.

Those 580s back there are DOPE!!!

ERFORCE- Good job on those IDs bro!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom