Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those 1600's are TOO fresh Stunna, Any word or just hope? lol

Hoping I can get those toothpaste oranges soon, Between xmas, getting the 999 cncpts, salmons too I need to slow down lol But I have a plan, tell my girl I want the toothpaste's for xmas 
nthat.gif

Those 1600's are TOO fresh Stunna, Any word or just hope? lol

Hoping I can get those toothpaste oranges soon, Between xmas, getting the 999 cncpts, salmons too I need to slow down lol But I have a plan, tell my girl I want the toothpaste's for xmas 
nthat.gif
i remember last year frank the butcher was talking about this pack..but idk what happened, it was supposed to be a friends and family deal, but i guess NB then cancelled the project, dont know why

i remember last year frank the butcher was talking about this pack..but idk what happened, it was supposed to be a friends and family deal, but i guess NB then cancelled the project, dont know why
The red and blue were supposed to release, and the white were going to be a F&F. Apparently there was a problem with the production.. I think its kinda dumb that all these dudes are putting them on their top 10 shoes of the year for complex, since they never even happened. 

Last edited:
The red and blue were supposed to release, and the white were going to be a F&F. Apparently there was a problem with the production.. I think its kinda dumb that all these dudes are putting them on their top 10 shoes of the year for complex, since they never even happened. 
Sounds about right, Frank actually helped am intern by selling one of the pairs, I forget size and color and he donated All the proceeds to pay for intern school.

Sounds about right, Frank actually helped am intern by selling one of the pairs, I forget size and color and he donated All the proceeds to pay for intern school.
Edit: mountain echo

Last edited:
which best new balance for a 20 year old, and has a street wear style? 574 or 577 ?

Fam, I'm going to report you if you don't cut that garbage out now. Don't even start that stuff over here too. This dude spammed the NB thread on SC for a good 10 pages asking that same question over and over again about what shoe he should buy.

Buy a damn shoe already

I would double up hard on all three of those FTB Stars and Stripes 1600s. Frank kills it with every single release. My fingers are still crossed for a future release.

we have a lot of japanese tourists here. was driving home the other week, was at a stop light and saw a tourist wearing some 996pu's on the sidewalk. color seemed pretty rich like seen in some photos and not washed out like in some other stock photos. cant wait for the us drop. seems like forever already. i wouldve had them by now if i wasnt so cheap. cant justify paying $200+ for these japanese retail plus shipping when theyre a $130 shoe here. i hope guys continue to post up info on usa gr releases. they are much better than majority of these asian and uk releases, collab or not.

Back
Top Bottom