Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The suede marks and wrong size are unacceptable, but why did you think they were maroon? They don't even have a maroon color option. The color is even called "espresso", like the coffee.
To keep it real, i didn't read the description on color. I mean, on the screen it's as clear as day it's maroon. 

damn EZ that sucks my dude..you should def call tomorrow, maybe you should haggle em to let you customize a 993 for free 
grin.gif
Make them find me a pair of kennedy 999's in a size 13.... maybe even for retail or free 
grin.gif
roll.gif

Maybe it's your screen, because that color always looked/looks brown to me. That sucks though, bro. You can definitely get a refund though. There should be a paper in your box that explains how to send it back.

Maybe it's your screen, because that color always looked/looks brown to me. That sucks though, bro. You can definitely get a refund though. There should be a paper in your box that explains how to send it back.
Could be, I know my laptop isnt that old. I know I'm getting older lol and do have glasses nowadays. Had my girl look and she thought the same, but her opinion is biased since she can sense I'm disappointed.

I did get the 100% satisfaction guarantee.... but this little card isn't enough space for my complaints haha.

Still got love for NB regardless, Got 999 seals coming this week, and now some 996's next week.

Fresh blue = Baby Blue?

Man my screen must be jacked because that looks like Lions blue hahahahaa
hahaha go by the color codes before you end up with another espresso shoe... Texans > lions bruh, the size alone should warrant a full refund,

looks brown to me too EZ but hey bright side is NB customer service is top notch imo.  had to exchange some 574s bp's i got for the gf a week ago.  i called a rep and they said she could wear em out to see how they feel and if she didnt like them we could exchange them or get a full refund.  she wore them a whole day and we were still able to exchange them for the next size up.  

im sure theyll give you a full refund, maybe more if you work it on the phone 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
hahaha go by the color codes before you end up with another espresso shoe... Texans > lions bruh, the size alone should warrant a full refund,
How bout them Pats? 
grin.gif

I sure will go by codes, cant trust my eyes and laptop anymore hahaa

Appreciate all the help though guys, still looking forward to my other NB's and I know NB will make this one right. They're not like Jordan/Nike 
roll.gif

just ordered some custom 574s on the regular wave, nothing special

i wanna make some 993s..my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks, so i think ima give myself those

@EZ: haha don't dwell on the past so much man, we got this

glad you got your seals finally, patience comes 

@verse, those are the best custom 574s i've seen, i thought they were the j.crew cw for a sec. like NT said, a gum sole would be lovely on them!

unDS'ed yest night

@ez money. espresso is no where near maroon. its prolly the screen like another member said cause its brown on mine. but that quality is poo poo. im sure youll get a full refund, there customer service is tip top. i got designed a pair 2nd day of launch and i had some quality issues as well. everyone elses has looked amazing, dont be discouraged and make another pair

@ez money. espresso is no where near maroon. its prolly the screen like another member said cause its brown on mine. but that quality is poo poo. im sure youll get a full refund, there customer service is tip top. i got designed a pair 2nd day of launch and i had some quality issues as well. everyone elses has looked amazing, dont be discouraged and make another pair
Yeah, My screen has to be messed up. Codes and descriptions for me from now on. Did call NB and they were very helpful and nice. Wish I could've gotten some deals or something lol. I am getting a full refund which I'm cool with. Thanks for all the input and haggling guys 
grin.gif

I got shipping confirmation thru DHL but they got the numerical part of my address wrong...FML! This is in regards to the mojitos from Slam Jam.

Last edited:
I got mine earlier today, through DHL and all seems to be good, coming from Bologna Italy, mmmmmmmm pizza
Not sure if SlamJam shipped them this way, but DHL had a pair of shoes I ordered from Hong Kong at my door 3 days after I purchased them.

Back
Top Bottom